Thursday, August 30
• Gym time active play for pre-school children, Manx Gymnastics Centre, Glencrutchery Road, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 625636. Also Friday and Wednesday.
• Onchan Pensioners Club, coffee morning, Morton Hall, Onchan, 10am-noon. Also bingo, 7pm. Friday, sequence dancing, 2pm; Monday, bridge, 2pm; bingo 7pm; Tuesday, coffee morning, 10.30am-midday; Wednesday, Onchan Ladies Club, 2pm, whist, 7pm.
• The Dalby Art Group, St James’ schoolrooms, Dalby, 2pm. Bring your own equipment. Call Cheryl on 843471.
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors at Ballakermeen High School, Douglas, 5pm; Tuesday, Arbory Village Hall, beginners at 4pm and Grade 1 and above at 5pm; Wednesday, Ramsey Grammar School, juniors at 5pm and seniors at 6pm , also at Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, juniors at 6.30pm and adults at 7.30pm.
• Good News Club for primary school children, Living Hope Community Church, Bayview Road, Port St Mary, 6pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Army Cadets, Scout Hall, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday.
Monday, September 3
• Daniel’s Den, Methodist Church, Arbory Street, Castletown, 10am. Admission £1, Call 822374.
• Mannin Art Group, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 10am. Email email@example.com
• Onchan Ladies’ Choir, Methodist Hall, 1.30pm. Call 673453.
• Peel Craft Club, the family room, Peel Methodist Chapel, 2pm-4pm.
• Onchan Rotary Club, The Max Restaurant, Groudle Road, Onchan, 6.30pm.
• Onchan Silver Band practice, The Band Room, off Main Road, Onchan, beginners 6.30pm and Seniors 7.30pm.
• Do Drop Inn Drama Club, children aged 10 and above, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 7pm.
• Ramsey Gardening Club at 7.30 pm at Quayles Hall, Ramsey. £2 entry fee.
Tuesday, September 4
• Santon WI, The Church Centre, Santon, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• St John’s Art and Craft Group, Methodist Hall, St John’s, 9.40am. Bring your own art and craft with you. Call 851364.
• Onchan Pensioners’ Social Club, Morton Hall, 10.30am. Also Thursday.
• The Tuesday Group, flexible learning room to try your hand at basic crafts, have a chat, coffee and fun, Peel Clothworkers’ School 1.15pm. Pre-school children catered for. Call 614180.
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Peel Footlights Youth Theatre for ages eight-16, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 4pm. Contact 843819. Also Thursday.
• Cheerleading, All Saints Church Hall, 4.30pm. Call 254499 or email email@example.com
• Isle of Man Chess Club, Belsfield Hotel, Church Road Marina, Douglas, 7.30pm. Call 495097 or email Zahed.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7.30pm.
• Rotary Club of Rushen and Western Mann meet, Falcons’ Nest Hotel, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Glen Maye WI, St James’ Church Hall, Dalby, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• Glen Maye WI, Dalby Church Hall, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• Mannin Quilters, Ballabeg Methodist Hall, 7.30pm. Call 628921 or 628655.
• Santon WI, The Church Centre, Church Road, Santon 7.30pm. Call 818194.
Wednesday, September 5
• Twins/Multiple Births Club, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am-11.30am. Contact 458202.
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30-midday. Also.
• St. Mark’s WI, St. Mark’s School room, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west