Thursday, November 1
• MRA Stretch and Flex at the NSC, Douglas at 10am. Also Indoor Flat Green Bowling at NSC from 2pm to 3.30pm. Tuesday Northern Coffee Morning at St. Paul’s Church Hall, Market Square, Ramsey, 10.30am. Whist afternoon at the Cat with No Tail, Douglas, 2pm.
• Mannin Art Group, St. Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 10am-4pm. Landscape in watercolour, Paul Parker. Call Hilary Bruce on 814105.
• Gym time active play for pre-school children, Manx Gymnastics Centre, Glencrutchery Road, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 625636. Also Friday and Wednesday.
• Onchan Pensioners Club, coffee morning, Morton Hall, Onchan, 10am-noon. Also bingo, 7pm. Friday, sequence dancing, 2pm; Monday, bridge, 2pm; bingo 7pm; Tuesday, coffee morning, 10.30am-noon; Wednesday, Onchan Ladies Club, 2pm, whist, 7pm.
• Caterpillar Club, 10.30am. St German’s Cathedral.
• The Dalby Art Group, St James’ schoolrooms, Dalby, 2pm. Bring your own equipment. Call Cheryl on 843471.
• Avondale WI, Onchan Community Centre, 2.15pm. Call 818194.
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors at Ballakermeen High School, Douglas, 5pm; Tuesday, Arbory Village Hall, beginners at 4pm and Grade 1 and above at 5pm; Wednesday, Ramsey Grammar School, juniors at 5pm and seniors at 6pm, also at Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, juniors at 6.30pm and adults at 7.30pm.
• Good News Club for primary school children, Living Hope Community Church, Bayview Road, Port St Mary, 6pm. Email email@example.com
• Onchan Book Group, Onchan Library, 6pm. Call 621228.
• The Isle of Man Children’s Centre Parent Support Group, informal chat with family support workers, at Douglas Family Centre, Woodbourn Road, 7pm-9pm.
• Army Cadets, Scout Hall, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday.
Monday, November 5
• Daniel’s Den, Methodist Church, Arbory Street, Castletown, 10am. Admission £1, Call 822374.
• Mannin Art Group, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 10am. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Onchan Ladies’ Choir, Methodist Hall, 1.30pm. Call 673453.
• Peel Craft Club, the family room, Peel Methodist Chapel, 2pm-4pm.
• Onchan Rainbows, 5.30pm. Also 1st Onchan Brownies, 6.30pm.
• Onchan Rotary Club, The Max Restaurant, Groudle Road, Onchan, 6.30pm.
• Brownies, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.30pm.
• Onchan Silver Band practice, The Band Room, off Main Road, Onchan, beginners 6.30pm and seniors 7.30pm.
• Youth Club, school years 4-9, Jurby School, 6.30-9pm.
• Manannan Cubs, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 7pm.
• Do Drop Inn Drama Club, children aged 10+, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 7pm.
• Ramsey Gardening Club at 7.30pm at Quayles Hall, Ramsey. £2 entry fee.
• Santon WI, The Church Centre, Santon, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
Tuesday, November 6
• St John’s Art and Craft Group, Methodist Hall, St John’s, 9.40am. Bring your own art and craft. Call 851364.
• Onchan Pensioners’ Social Club, Morton Hall, 10.30am. Also Thursday.
• The Tuesday Group, flexible learning room to try your hand at basic crafts, have a chat, coffee and fun, Peel Clothworkers’ School, 1.15pm. Pre-school children catered for. Call 614180.
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228 or e-mail email@example.com
• Peel Footlights Youth Theatre for ages eight-16, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 4pm. Contact 843819. Also Thursday.
• Cheerleading, All Saints Church Hall, 4.30pm. Call 254499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2nd Onchan Beavers, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 5pm.
• Youth Club, school years 4-6, Ballaugh Village Hall, 6-7.30pm. Also, school years 7-9, 7.30-9pm.
• Isle of Man Chess Club, Belsfield Hotel, Church Road Marina, Douglas, 7.30pm. Call 495097 or email Zahed.email@example.com
• Youth Club, school years 9 and upwards, Memorial Hall, Union Mills, 7-9pm. Also, Wednesday, school years 4-9, Braddan School, 6-45-8.45pm.
• PHAB youth Club, Years 7-9, Masham Court, Victoria Avenue, Douglas, 7.30pm.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7.30pm.
• Rotary Club of Rushen and Western Mann meet, Falcons’ Nest Hotel, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Glen Maye WI, St James’ Church Hall, Dalby, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• Glen Maye WI, Dalby Church Hall, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• Mannin Quilters, Ballabeg Methodist Hall, 7.30pm-9pm. Call 628921 Also Wednesday at St. Columba’s Catholic Church, Port Erin. 1.30-4pm. Call 628921 or 832649.
• Santon WI, The Church Centre, Church Road, Santon 7.30pm. Call 818194.
• Ballacottier Senior Youth Project for school years 10+, Ballacottier School Youth Room, 7.30-9.30pm.
• The Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society (IOMARS) meet at Sea Cadet Hall, Tromode, 8.30pm-9.30pm.
Wednesday, November 7
• Twins/Multiple Births Club, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am-11.30am. Call 458202.
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30-midday.
• Busy Bees parents and tots, Beehive Kindergarten, Onchan, 1.30pm. Also Thursday. Call 674655.
• Laxey Sketch Club 1.30pm - 2.30pm at Laxey Football Clubhouse. Call 861125 for more information.
• Ballaquayle Bears Toddler Group, Ballaquayle School Hall, 1.45-3pm.
• Sulby Art Club at St Stephen’s Church Hall, Sulby, 2pm-4pm.
• The Friendship Club for the over 60s. Onchan Baptist Church. Call 674255.
• Homework Club for year 7s, Youth Centre, Arbory Street, Castletown, 4pm. Call 822490.
• Snaefell Cubs, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 7pm.
• Youth Group Computer Club, Commissioners Office, Close Corran, Braddan, 7pm. Call 686057.
• Youth Club, school years 4-9, Ballasalla Community House, 7-9pm.
• Jurby & District WI, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.15pm
• St. Mark’s WI, St. Mark’s School room, 7.30pm. Call 818194.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Monday 20 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west