Thursday, February 7
• Tea dance, South Douglas Old Friends Association, Finch Road, Douglas, 2pm.
• Dance classes for children, Centenary Centre, Peel, 4pm. Call 450688.
• Modern Line Dance classes for all levels at The Legion Hall, Onchan. Also Monday and Wednesday. Call Michael on 670308.
• Strictly Come Dancing for beginners, Royal British Legion, Port Erin, 8pm. £3.50 per person.
• Irish set dancing above Macbeth’s, Victoria Street, Douglas, 8pm. Call David on 457268.
Friday, February 8
• Acrobatics, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Modern Dance, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 5.45pm. Also Thursday at 4.30pm.
• Tap Jnr, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 6.45pm. Also Tap Adv at 7.30pm. Also Beginners Tap, Tuesday at 4.30pm.
• Argentinian Tango beginners class, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 7pm. Call 880650 or 324110.
• Line Dancing, Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 7pm. Beginners welcome, adults £3.50, children £1.50, including tea and biscuits. Call 878687.
Saturday, February 9
• Dance Time for children, Port Erin Methodist Hall, sessions from 9.30am. £2.50 per half hour session. Call 835696.
• Ballroom dancing for children of all ages, Royal British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 10am.
• Irish Dance Mixed, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 3pm. Also Prim/Int on Monday at 4.30pm and Tuesday at 6.15pm. Beginners on Tuesday at 5.15pm.
• Stage Snr, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4pm. Also Stage Int at 5pm.
• Sequence dancing, Onchan Methodist Church Hall, 8pm. Call 829669.
• Social sequence dancing, Pulrose Methodist Church hall, Douglas, 8pm. Also Monday and Sunday, sequence dancing with latest dances only; Wednesday, sequence dancing. Call 842878.
Sunday, February 10
• Perree Bane Manx folk dancing, Ballasalla village hall, 7pm.
Monday, February 11
• Ballet, Viking Works, Riverside, Peel, 5.45pm. Also Thursday at 4.30pm.
• Irish Dance Prim/Int, Viking Works, Riverside, Peel, 6.30pm. Also Wednesday at 5.45pm. Beginners, Wednesday at 5pm.
• Modern, street and stage dance classes, Rinkey Studios, Mill Road, Peel, from 6pm. www.rinkey.co.uk
• Country dancing, Willaston Hall, 7pm-9pm. Call 628521.
• Ceroc Dance night, Masonic Hall, Woodbourne Road, Douglas, 7.30-10.30pm.
• Line dancing, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8.15pm. Call 436219.
Tuesday, February 12
• Oriental Dance Exercise, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 10am. Also Wednesdays, The Gym, Ramsey. Call 300020.
• Sequence dancing and social, South Douglas Old Friends Association, 7.30pm. Admission £1.50.
• Beginners Line Dance, St John’s Football Club, 7.30pm-9pm. Call 462104.
• Sequence dancing with Port Erin Dancing Club, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8pm. Admission £1.50.
Wednesday, February 13
• Ballroom dancing for children, Centenary Centre, Peel, 4pm. Call 450688.
• Ballet, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Ballroom dancing, Villa Marina, Douglas, 8pm. Call Ellis Killey on 623414.
• Rhythmic dance, St Ninian’s Dance Studio, Douglas, 8pm.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 10 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South