Thursday, October 25
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Pilates matwork 9.30-10.30 and 10.45-11.45. Belly Fit 17.30-18.30 and 19-20.30 Beginner Vinyasa. Also Friday 9.30-11 Ashtanga Half Primary Series Yoga. 12.30-14.00 Hatha Traditional Yoga; 18.00-19.30 Advanced Vinyasa Yoga. Monday 7-7.45 Kettlebells. 11.00-12.30 Vinyasa Yoga, 13.10-13.50 Kettlebells, 17.00-18.00 Pilates. 18.00-19.30 Vinyasa Yoga. Tuesday 9.30-10.30 Bellyfit. 11.00-12.30 Meditation and Relaxation. Tuesday 17.30-18.30 Pilates. 19.00-20.30. All levels Kundalini Yoga. Wednesday 7.00-7.45 Kettlebells. 13.10-13.50 Kettles. All at The Gym Ramsey.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Friday, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Monday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10.30am; Tuesday, Castletown Sandfield residents lounge, 2pm; Wednesday, Westland’s Residents Lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Fencing for all ages. Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesdays, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, October 26
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, October 27
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday. Call 254499.
Sunday, October 28
• Yoga & Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas. 6-7.30pm.
Monday, October 29
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC, 3-4pm £1.55. Also Tuesday, 6-7pm.
• Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, noon. Also Tuesday noon and Wednesday at 6pm. Call 688556.
• Circuit Training, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday at 7pm. Call 688588.
• Beginners Pilates, Rushen Primary School, Port Erin, 6.15pm. Improvers at 7.30pm; Beginners Wednesday at Victoria Road Primary School, Castletown, 7.30pm. Call 491963.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View hall, Kirk Michael, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, October 30
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors, 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
• Early Morning Boot Camp 6.15am-7am, Also Wednesday and Friday. Evening Boot Camp 6pmm-6.45pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9am-9.45am Saturday. Also Kettlebell Classes Wedesday 6pm-7pm, Saturday 8am-8.45am. Marown Millennium Hall. Call 465335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, October 31
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.
• Beginners yoga, St Ninian’s Dance Studio, Douglas, 6.30pm.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 9 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west