Thursday, November 1
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Pilates matwork 9.30-10.30am and 10.45-11.45am. Belly Fit 5.30-6.30pm and 7-8.30pm Beginner Vinyasa. Plus various other classes throughout the week at The Gym, Ramsey.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Plus other sessions. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Plus other sessions at various venues. Call 642668.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Aqua Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates, St John’s Methodist Church Hall, 6.15pm. Also Friday and Monday, 9.30am; Wednesday, 6.15pm; Monday, 6.15pm Colby Methodist Hall. Call 427401.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High, 6.30pm
• Zumba, Carrefour, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday, 1.15pm.
• Aerobics and body toning, bring your own mat, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Monday, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist Hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489. - 14/10/11
• Fencing for all ages. Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesdays, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, November 2
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, November 3
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday. Call 254499.
Sunday, November 4
• Yoga & Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas. 6-7.30pm.
Monday, November 5
• Ladies’ activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Pilates, St. John’s Methodist Church Hall, 9.30am. Call 427401.
• Beginners Yoga, 10am, Karma, 2nd Floor, 8 Victoria St, Douglas. Also Monday morning at 10am - the over 60s can attend for only £5. (Normally £10).
• Arthritis exercise, NSC, Douglas, 1pm. Call 688588.
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC, 3-4pm £1.55. Also Tuesday, 6-7pm.
• Beginners Pilates, Rushen Primary School, Port Erin, 6.15pm. Improvers at 7.30pm; Beginners Wednesday at Victoria Road Primary School, Castletown, 7.30pm. Call 491963.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Exercise Boot Camp, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.15pm. Plus many more classes. Call Sue 230369.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, November 6
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Pilates, The Hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email email@example.com
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors, 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
• Early Morning Boot Camp 6.15am-7am, Also Wednesday and Friday. Evening Boot Camp, 6pm-6.45pm, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am-9.45am Saturday. Also Kettlebell Classes Wedesday 6pm-7pm, Saturday, 8am-8.45am. Marown Millennium Hall. Call 465335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 7
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII Astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8+), 6pm; Seniors (13 and up), 7.30pm. Call 801802.
• Lyengar inspired yoga, Wednesday, 6pm till 7.30pm, Brightlife, Andreas. Contact Kel on 452015 or kelandsi@Manx.net
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.
• Beginners yoga, St Ninian’s Dance Studio, Douglas, 6.30pm.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Monday 20 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west