Thursday, February 7
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Pilates matwork 9.30am-10.30am and 10.45am-11.45am. Belly Fit 5.30pm-6.30pm and 7-20pm- 8.30pm Beginner Vinyasa. All at The Gym, Ramsey. Visit www.thegym.co.im for other classes.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Pilates at noon and 2.15pm. Also balance pilates at 1.30pm on Tuesdays. Also Pilates at Woodbourne Square, Douglas at 9.15am on Tuesdays. All at The Church on the Rock, Ramsey. Call 491449.
• Iyengar inspired yoga classes; Children’s Yoga, Thursday, 3.45pm-4.45pm, reception to Year 3. Children’s Yoga, Thursday, 4.45pm-5.45pm, Year 4 to teenagers. Men’s Yoga, Thursday, 6.30pm-8pm, mixed ability. Hatha Yoga, Monday, 9.15am-10.45am mixed ability. Hatha Yoga for over 60s, Monday, 11am-12.30pm, Hatha Yoga, Wednesday, 7pm-8.30pm mixed ability. All at Laxey Football Club. Call Jane on 863130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
Friday, February 8
• Zumba Classes at Silvercraigs Hotel, Queens Promenade, 9.45am and 10.25am. Creche facility. Zumba Masterclass for beginners, Zumba Gold and Zumba Fitness Classes for ladies
and mums and tots. Also Tuesday.
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, February 9
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
Sunday, February 10
• Yoga and Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas. 6-7.30pm.
Monday, Fegbruary 11
• Ladies’ activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Pilates at 9.30am-10.30am, St Johns Methodist Hall and at 6.15pm-7.15pm at Colby Methodist Hall. Also Wednesday: 5pm-6pm and 6.15pm-7.15pm at St Johns Primary School. And Friday: 9.30am-10.30am at St Johns Methodist Hall.
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC, 3-4pm, £1.55. Also Tuesday, 6-7pm.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
Tuesday, February 12
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email email@example.com
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
• Early Morning Boot Camp at 6.15am-7am. Also Wednesday and Friday. Evening Boot Camp, 6pm-6.45pm, Tuesday and Thursday and 9am-9.45am, Saturday. Also Kettlebell Classes, Wednesday, 6pm-7pm, Saturday, 8am-8.45am, Marown Millennium Hall. Call 465335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, February 13
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates in Colby Methodist Hall, at 10am. Call Lizzy Main on 427401 or visit pilates-isle-of-man.co.uk
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII Astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8+), 6pm; Seniors (13+), 7.30pm. Call 801802 or email email@example.com
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 38 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North