Thursday, August 16
• Karaoke, Guys and Dolls, Douglas.
• Soundcheck, Basement, Youth Arts Centre, Kensington Road, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Saturday and Wednesday.
• Ramsey Folk Club at The George Hotel, Ramsey, 8pm.
• Karaoke with Ray Sloane at The Saddle Inn, Douglas.
• Guitar Lessons, Meeting Room, Archibald Knox, Onchan, 5-45-6.45pm.
• Alternative Havana, Fiesta Havana, Douglas. Also, Friday, Full On Fridays.
Friday, August 17
• Blues Night at The Pavillion, Port St Mary. 8pm start. Food available. Call 834932 for details.
• Karaoke, The Albert, Douglas. 9pm,
• Thai Night, food and music, Railway, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday.
• Manx Music session, Tynwald Inn, St John’s, 8.30pm.
• Irish Traditional Music session, The Mitre, Ramsey, 9pm.
• Kiaull as Gaelg, The Albert, Port St Mary, 9pm.
• Ian Thompson at The Union, castletown.
• Little Miss Dynamite at Bar Logo, Ramsey
Saturday, August 18
• Ian Thompson at The Heron,Douglas.
• Borderline featuring Johnny Gee on acoustic bass & Heinrich Koop on vocals and keyboards, at The Highwayman, Peel.
• Manx Music session, The White House, Peel, 10pm.
• Karaoke with Dobbo at the Decks Liverpool Arms, Baldrine.
• Karaoke at Central Hotel, Ramsey.
• Little Miss Dynamite at The Rosemount, Douglas
Sunday, August 19
• Castletown Silver Band, Villa Marina Gardens, Douglas, 3pm. If wet in Villa Marina Arcade
• Music Box with David Castro and Stephanie Chatterley at Guys and Dolls, Walpole Avenue every Sunday from 8pm till late
• Karaoke at the British, Douglas.
• Karaoke, The Crescent, Queen’s Promenade, Douglas, 8pm.
Tuesday, August 21
• Rushen Silver Band, Villa Marina Arcade, Douglas, 8pm.
• Kaiser Chiefs. Royal Hall, Villa Marina, Douglas, 8pm. Also Wednesday.
• The Cathedral Church of St German Concert, Regal Singers.
• Acoustic Sing-a-Round, The Manor, Willaston.
• Rock Choir, Youth Arts Centre, Kensington Road, Douglas, 6pm.
• The What You Want Acoustic Music Club, The Manor, Willaston, 8.30pm.
Wednesday, August 22
• Mike & Al at St. James Schoolrooms, Dalby at 7.30pm Tickets £10. Call 844031.
• Musicale, St. Catherine’s Church, Port Erin at 8pm.
• Wurlitzer lunchtime concert. Villa Marina Arcade, 1pm.
• Karaoke at The British, Douglas.
• An hour of popular music, St. Thomas’s Church at 7.45pm.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Isle of Man
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 26 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South west