Colby company buys property for £1.2m

Have your say

LATEST property sales to be recorded at the General Registry in Douglas.

Papus Ltd, Glenville House, Scholag Road, Hillberry, Onchan, sold 5/6 Goldie Terrace, Upper Church Street, Douglas for £1,210,000 to Benadam Ltd, Colby Moar, Main Road, Colby.

John Rimington and Jill Wendy Hartley sold Westwood, Qualtrough’s Lane, Ballasfesson Lane, Port Erin, for £410,000 to Terence James Holt and Salma Hassan Ahmed Shalla, 7 The Lhargan, Port St Mary.

Mark James Shortland and Sharon Louise Kermode sold Vannin, Fairy Cottage, Laxey, for £370,000 to Colin Ernest Turner and Leanne Keary, 2 Langdale House, Onchan.

Craig Stephen Taylor and Grant Lee Taylor sold 32 Whitebridge Road, Onchan, for £357,500 to Casey Raymond Roberts and Deborah Ann Roberts, 35 Ballabrooie Grove, Douglas.

Nigel John Danzelman and Virginia Rosalind Danzelman sold 30 Laureston Grove, Douglas, for £342,000 to Jonathan Callister and Sylvia Callister, 14 Birchleigh Close, Onchan.

David Miles Stewart and Mary Christine Stennett Stewart sold 26 Furman Close, Onchan, for £310,000 to Roy Leonard Sutton and Pauline Bernadette Sutton, 51 Sunningdale Drive, Onchan.

Emerald Assisted Living Ltd, 19 Peel Road, Douglas, sold 9 Drury Terrace, Douglas for £245,000 to Callin Developments Ltd, 18 King Edward Close, Onchan.

The Adminstrators of the Estate of Stephen John Fish sold Cooil ny Feeney, Laurys Avenue, Ramsey, for £232,500 to John Thomas Johnson and his wife, 8 Lezayre Park, Ramsey.

Caron Denise Collard sold 29 Sunnydale Avenue, Port Erin, for £212,000 to Steven Durcan and Linsey Hall Durcan, 10 Close Cam, Port Erin.

Daniel Bernard Rice and Nicole Downward sold 17 Vicarage Mews, Douglas, for £195,250 to Matthew John Kelly, 51 Slieau Whallian Park, St John’s.

Island Studios Ltd, R/O Island Studios, Baldromma, Jurby Road, Lezayre sold land part of Baldromma Estate for £130,000 to Brian Harrison and his wife, Balleigh Cottage, Jurby Road, Ramsey.

l Please note: We publish details of all house sales unless we receive a written request from the police or probation service.

Back to the top of the page