Kentraugh Mill is opening its doors this weekend, from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, May 11 and from 11am to 5pm on Sunday, May 12.
There will be guided tours around the mill, the chapel garden and the mill dam. The chapel garden is the site of the first Primitive Methodist chapel in the island (1825).
The mill is the first building on the road running by the Shore Hotel, in Rushen.
There is no admission, but donations will go to the United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel,the Anglican Church’s oldest mission society.