DCSIMG

Decision on tonight’s boat by 4pm

The Ben-my-Chree

The Ben-my-Chree

This morning’s Steam Packet sailing from Douglas and its 2.15pm return from Heysham have been cancelled because of the stormy weather.

This evening’s 7.45pm sailing from Douglas is also in doubt.

A decision on whether to cancel it or change the times will be made by 4pm today. If it is cancelled or disrupted, that will have an effect on its 2.15am return,

The Steam Packet’s sailing information line is 01624 645745.

For the latest information from the Steam Packet click here.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page