Fire in flat in Douglas

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to put out a fire in a flat last night (Wednesday).

Two fire appliances from Douglas were called to a property in Stephenson’s Court, Douglas, to tackle a fire in a bathroom. On arrival two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the property with a firefighting hose reel and CO2 extinguisher to deal with a fire.

Once the fire had been extinguished crews remained in attendance until about 8.20pm.

Nobody was injured during the incident.

Back to the top of the page