DCSIMG

Firefighters called out to house fire

Isle of Man Fire Service

Isle of Man Fire Service

A faulty light circuit was the cause of a fire at a property in Gardeners Lane, Ramsey, this morning (Friday).

The fire and rescue service was called out about 2am to a reported house fire.

The blaze was extinguished and crews remained in attendance for around an hour to isolate the electrical supply and allow burnt and damaged timbers as well as ceiling materials to be cut away to leave the property in a safe condition.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page