Firefighters tackled a fire in a barn on Saturday.
At 12.44pm two pumping appliances from Douglas were sent to a report of a fire in Braaid.
Five large hay bales, stored in the barn, were alight. A jet and hose reel was used to fight the fire and dampen down.
The owner of the property was able to separate the bales involved using a tractor.
There was no damage caused to the structure of the barn.
Crews were on scene for more than an hour damping down and making the scene safe.
The cause of the fire was radiated heat from halogen lighting sited close to the stored bales.