FIREFIGHTERS are continuing their investigations into a flat blaze in Michael Street, Peel.
Fire crews spent three hours on Christmas Eve dealing with the blaze.
Fire and Rescue Service station officer Richard Harvey said investigations were continuing.
He said it was believed the fire was accidental and due to embers from an open fire.
He described the blaze as a ‘significant fire’ which had broken through a first floor bay window.
Fire crews rescued two dogs from the flat.
The police and paramedics also attended.