Our report about the lawyer’s description of the government’s Sefton Group loans as not lawful was the most-read story on our site last week.
As soon as the story broke, our site got much busier as readers wanted to find out more.
The second most-viewed story, originally broken by the Isle of Man Examiner on last week’s front page, was about an exam being interrupted by music.
That story even beat the resignation of government minister John Shimmin.
Around 150 stories are uploaded every week to iomtoday.co.im.
The top ten last week were:
1. Sefton loans were not lawful 8,182
3. Shimmin falls on his sword after all 4,250
5. Sales given the boot from car park 3,507
7. Two police stations to close in cuts 3,015
10. Glen Helen road to close for roadworks 2,153