Steam Packet sailings might be cancelled; tomorrow afternoon’s service from Heysham will leave early

The Ben-my-Chree

The Ben-my-Chree

UPDATED STORY: The Steam Packet is warning passengers there will be more disruption to its services because of the forecast stormy weather.

Tomorrow’s scheduled 2.15pm sailing from Heysham to Douglas will leave early.

It is to set sail at 1.30pm.

Vehicle drivers should check in no later than 1pm and foot passengers should check in no later than 1.15pm.

Tomorrow’s (Wednesday’s) 7.45pm sailing from Douglas to Heysham is also subject to disruption or cancellation. The master will make a final decision by 4pm tomorrow.

The scheduled return 2.15am sailing on Thursday will also obviously be affected if the master decides to cancel or alter the sailing.

For the latest from the Steam Packet, visit this site.




Back to the top of the page