Thirty-five people are losing their jobs after a US company pulled a plug on its Onchan outfit.
Today’s Manx Independent has the latest.
The paper also includes information on the murder investigation.
Meanwhile, we have had a reporter at the Attorney General’s trial this week. His report is inside.
On the front page, there’s a photo of Prince William, who’s a keen biker. He has been to a show in England where the TT races has been advertised.
Also this week:
- A man has been jailed after bombarding his ex with text messages
- Heritage Homes has been giving evidence to the Tynwald Select Committee about the Kirk Michael land swap affair. Our reporter was there.
- The government’s PR people have come under fire in the House of Keys
- The reorganisation of government comes under the spotlight
- The Festival of Trees is under way. We have a picture special.
There are also 10 action-packed pages of sport and the Isle of Man’s two-page What’s On guide.
The Manx Independent is in the shops now.