Thursday, May 26
• Age IoM computer training sessions, Douglas iMuseum, Kingswood Grove, 10am–12.30pm.
• Art and creative writing, The Hub, Port Erin, 10am. Also board games, 2pm-3.30pm; chair based exercise, 3pm. Sat, social fitness, 9.30am; Meditation led by IOM Brahma Kumaris, 5.30pm-6.30pm. Tues, bridge, 10am-noon; crafts, 2pm-3.30pm. Wed, yoga, 11am-12.15pm. Men in Sheds – Tues/Wed/Fri, 10am, Thie Rosien, Port Erin.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• Laxey and Lonan Community Choir, Laxey Methodist Church, Minorca Hill, Laxey, 7pm-8pm. No auditions.
• Manx Gaelic class, intermediate-advanced with James Harrison, Arbory Commissioners’ hall, 7.30pm. Also Fri, intermediate-advanced with Adrian Cain, Manx Museum, noon. Sat, intermediate, House of Manannan, 9.30am; intermediate-advanced with James Harrison, Manx Museum, 10.30am. Tues, intermediate with Adrian Cain, St Matthew’s Church, Douglas, noon; advanced, Rovers pub, Douglas, 1pm; beginners, Patchwork Cafe, Port St Mary, 7.30pm; Arbory Commissioners’ hall with Cathy Clucas, 7.30pm; St John’s House with James O’Meara, 7.30pm.
• Gospel message, Ballaugh village hall, 7.30pm.
• Quiz Night, The Railway, Douglas, 8.30pm. Call 670773.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
Friday, May 27
• Giant car boot sale and BBQ at The Fun Farm, Whitebridge Road, Onchan 10am - 4pm. Bag a bargain and enjoy a burger. Proceeds go to the ManxSPCA.
• Garage sale, back of crossroads charity shop, Victoria Street, Douglas, 10am-4pm.
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, 10.30am-noon.
• Revive Fridays, Trinity Church Hall, Douglas, 5.30pm-6.30pm. Enjoy the company and a faith tea. Call 621004.
• Meditation, The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
• The Link - interesting talks and a buffet supper, Onchan Baptist Church. Call 623415.
Saturday, May 28
• Theatre Tours, Gaiety Theatre, Douglas, 10am. Call 600555.
• The Manx Aviation and Military Museum, Ronaldsway, open 10am-4.30pm daily.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Green Centre, near Chester Street complex, Douglas. Information about recycling, energy, insulation and environmental matters, 10am.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, Karl B and T, Ramsey, 10am-3pm.
• Car boot sale, Mill Road, Peel, (by Moore’s Kipper House), 10.30am-2.30pm. Cars £5, vans £7. Admission free. Proceeds to charities. Call 801200.
• Great Laxey Mine Railway running every Saturday until the end of September, from 11am-4.30pm.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Messy Church, Dalby Schoolrooms, 3.30pm-5.30pm. Call Pauline, 843494.
• Sporty Church with Ramsey Baptist Church, Bunscoill Rhumsaa’s Auldyn hall, 4.15pm. Call 316013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bally Cashtal Brass training band of Castletown Band, Queen Street Mission Hall, beginners 4.30pm, main rehearsal 5.30pm. Call Barbara 473582.
• The Manx Bat Group bat walk, Churchtown, Lezayre, meeting outside Lezayre church at 9.30pm.
Sunday, May 29
• Marown Memorial Playing Fields host a Parish Sports Day, 2pm-4pm.
• Car boot sale, Morton Hall, Castletown, 2pm. Call 673320/481532.
• Children’s Sports Day at Crosby Playing Fields, 2pm, novelty and flat races. Refreshments available. No admission charge.
• Animal Blessing Service led by Rev. Grace Easthope at Glen Maye Methodist Chapel at 3pm. A collection will be taken for the ManxSPCA & Pet’ Aid League.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission hall, 7.30pm. Call 473582.
• Meditation and chat, Pure Inspiration, Ramsey, 7.15pm. Call Gary, 817735.
Monday, May 30
• Age Isle of Man - free computer sessions for people aged over 50, House of Manannan, Peel, 10am–12.30pm and 1.30pm–4.30pm.
• Michael School, car boot sale, Michael School sports field, 11am-2.30pm, (set up from 10am), £6 per pitch, (bring own table). Call Tony Robinson 878246/431779.
• Collectables, vintage and antiques fair, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 11am-4pm, admission 50p.
• MS Society coffee morning, Cherry Orchard, Port Erin, 1.30pm.
• Afternoon tea dance, Manx Legion Club, Douglas, 2pm-4pm.
• St German’s Cathedral Choir Parents’ Association, Bank Holiday jumble sale, Corrin Hall, Peel, 2pm-4pm.
• Free life-changing stress / spine / health talks, Align4Life in Lake Road, Douglas, 6.45pm, 629444.
Tuesday, May 31
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228.
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, The Old Schoolhouse, Cronkbourne, 11am-4pm.
• Lunch Club, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 11.30am. Call 627742.
Wednesday, June 1
• Independent Living Centre open day, Ballakermeen Road, 9.30am-3.30pm. Call 642511.
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30am-noon.
• Computer training sessions. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Road, Onchan, 11am-3pm. Call 679030.
• Call in for coffee at St Peter’s Church, Onchan, 11am and 1pm.
• Bereavement support group, friendly get together for anyone feeling isolated or lonely after a bereavement, Scholl Centre, Hospice Isle of Man, 5pm-7pm. Call 647443.
• SambaMann percussion workshop, Onchan Silver bandroom, off Onchan Commissioners’ car park, 7pm, email email@example.com
• Bingo Quiz, Archibald Knox Onchan, 8pm.