Thursday, May 30
• Gym time active play for pre-school children, Manx Gymnastics Centre, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 625636. Also Friday and Wednesday.
• Happy Tots, Main Hall, Willaston School, 9.45am, £1 per family including refreshments. Call 621577.
• Storytime for pre-schoolers, Henry Bloom Noble Library, Douglas, 10am. Call 696461.
• Krafty Kids (pre-school age) Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am.
• Action Songs and Rhymes, birth-5 years. Ballasalla Primary School. Plus many other sessions across the island. Free but donations welcome. Call on 479452.
• Arbory Tots, from birth, Parish Hall, Ballabeg, 2pm. Cost £1 per family. Call 832394.
• Toddler Tunes, Community Room, Michael School, 2pm. Call 878090.
• 2nd Onchan Beavers, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 5pm.
• St. John Ambulance Cadets (10+), 6.30pm-8pm, Douglas Headquarters. Badgers (5+), 5.30pm-6.30pm, Peel Age Concern. Adults meetings, Thursday, Monday and Tuesday, Douglas Headquarters. Friday, Ramsey, St Olaves Church Hall. For all other times and venues call 674387.
• Santon Beavers, Kewaigue School, 5pm. Also Cubs at 6.30pm. Call 623244.
• Good News Club for primary school children, Living Hope Community Church, Bayview Road, Port St Mary, 6pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Children’s Centre Parent Support Group, informal chat with family support workers, at Douglas Family Centre, Woodbourne Road, 7-9pm.
• The Isle of Man Children’s Centre Parent Support Group, informal chat with family support workers at Woodbourne Road, 7pm-9pm.
• Army Cadets, Scout Hall, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday.
• Onchan District Explorers, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 7.30pm.
Friday, May 31
• Baby and Toddler Group, 9.30am-11.30am at Glen Maye Community Centre. Free but donations welcome. Call 845681.
• Tiddlers, parents and tots, Elim Church, Onchan, 10am. Call 434933.
• Parents and tots, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am.
• Parent and toddler group, Ballasalla Primary School, 1.45pm.
• Theatrix Theatre Company Musical Theatre, Douglas, Saturday 12-2.30pm for ages 8-12. Also Saturday, Babies Irish/mod, 9am. Prep Ballet/Tap, 10am, Babies Ballet/Tap, 11am. Musical Theatre, ages 5-8. Monday, Senior Ballet, 4pm, Senior Tap, 5pm, Senior Jazz, 5.45pm Adult Irish, 6.30pm. Tuesday, Community Ballet/Tap, 4pm. Beginners Irish, 4.45pm. Junior Irish, 5.30pm. Adult Tap, 6.15pm. Wednesday, Grade 2 Ballet/Tap, 4pm. Novice Irish, 5.30pm. Adult Ballet, 6.15pm.
• Mums and Tots, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10am-noon. Call 479839.
• Storybox, Family Library, Westmoreland Road, Douglas, 10.30am-11am. Also Saturday, Sticky Fingers craft, 10.30am-noon; Alternate Wednesday, Busy Bee Time for pre-schoolers, 1.45pm-2.45. Tuesday, Sing and Sign with Nickie Gaskell, 11am-noon. Call 673123.
• Parents and Tots, upper room, Sulby Methodist Church, 10.30am. Call 897364. Also 3.45pm Sparks after school club.
• Onchan carers and tots, Parish Hall, Onchan, 1.15pm. Call 625328.
• Tiny Tunes, music time for 0-3s, Family Library, Westmoreland Road, Douglas, 1.30pm, £2.50. Call 673123.
Sunday, June 2
• Sunday School, Sulby Methodist Church, 10.30am. Also youth group for school years 7+, 7pm. Call 450104.
• TT Week Holiday Club, 10 am - noon. For children in reception to year 6. Call 492010. Until June 7.
• ROCK Sunday Club for children at Colby Methodist Chapel. 10.30am - 11.30am, during term time.
• Task and DFC children’s club, Abbey Church, Ballasalla, 10.45am.
Monday, June 3
• Kittens tots and carers group, St Ninian’s Church, Douglas, 10.30am. £1 per family. Call 629683.
• Parents and tots, Dhoon Church Hall, 9.30am. Call 426395.
• Parents and tots, St Olave’s Church, Ramsey, 1pm.
• Tots play at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 1.30pm-3.30pm. Also Tots craft and play on Wednesday, £1.
• Noah’s Ark Tots Group, Church on the Rock, behind Ramsey Bus Station, 9.30am. Call 223669.
• Breastfeeding Buddies drop in clinic, Village Walk Health Centre, Onchan, 10.30am. Call 656030.
• Daniel’s Den, Methodist Church, Arbory Street, Castletown, 10am. Admission £1. Call 822374.
• Roll’n’Play for preschoolers, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10.30am.
• Do Drop Inn Drama Club, children aged 10+, St Paul’s Hall, Ramsey, 7pm.
Tuesday, June 4
• Parents and tots, Auldyn Infants School Community Room, Ramsey, 9.15am-11.15am.
• Toddle Inn, mums and tots group, Port St Mary Baptist Church, 9.30am. Call 835091.
• Super Saints, All Saints Church Vestry, Douglas, 10am-11.15am. Call 427185.
• Laxey mums and tots, Laxey Pavilion, 1pm. Call 438408.
• Foxdale mums and tots, community hall, Foxdale School, 2pm. Call 420234.
• Abbey Acorns, ages 4+ at the Abbey Church, Ballasalla, 3.30pm.
• Peel Footlights Youth Theatre, children aged eight-16, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 4pm. Also Thursday. Call 843819.
Wednesday, June 5
• Parents and tots, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 627742.
• Mini Club for parents or carers and their babies, toddlers and pre-school children at Anagh Coar School, 9.30am or Braddan Church Hall, 2pm. Call 675091.
• Ballabeg Busy Bugs for under fives, Arbory Parish Hall, Ballabeg, 10am. Call 429676.
• Mums and tots, Marown Hall, Peel Road, Crosby, 10.15am. £1.50 per family.
• Carers and tots, St James’ Schoolrooms, Dalby, 10.30am-noon. Call 843471 or email@example.com
• Twins/Multiple Births Club, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am-11.30am. Call 458202.
• Parent and toddler group, Castletown Youth Centre, Arbory Street, 2pm.