Thursday, June 5
• Gym time active play for pre-school children, Manx Gymnastics Centre, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 625636. Also Friday and Wednesday.
• Happy Tots, main hall, Willaston School, 9.45am, £1 per family including refreshments. Call 621577.
• Storytime for pre-schoolers, Henry Bloom Noble Library, Douglas, 10am. Call 696461.
• Arbory Tots, from birth, parish hall, Ballabeg, 2pm. Cost £1 per family. Call 832394.
• Toddler Tunes, Community Room, Michael School, 2pm. Call 878090.
• St John Ambulance Cadets (10+), 6.30pm-8pm, Douglas headquarters. Badgers (5+), 5.30pm-6.30pm, Age Concern in Peel. Adults meetings, Thursday, Monday and Tuesday, Douglas headquarters. Friday, Ramsey, St Olave’s Church hall. For all other times and venues call 674387.
• Good News Club for primary school children, Living Hope Community Church, Bayview Road, Port St Mary, 6pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Children’s Centre Parent Support Group, informal chat with family support workers at Woodbourne Road, Douglas, 7pm-9pm.
• Army Cadets, Scout hall, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday.
Friday, June 6
• Tiddlers, parents and tots, Elim Church, Onchan, 10am. Call 434933.
• Parents and tots, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am.
• Laxey Mums, Carers and Tots at Laxey Working Men’s Institute 10am - 11.45pm term time. £2.50 per family inc refreshments. Call 466887.
• Mums and Tots, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10am-noon. Call 479839.
• Storybox, Family Library, Westmoreland Road, Douglas, 10.30am-11am. Also Saturday, Sticky Fingers craft, 10.30am-noon; Alternate Wednesday, Busy Bee Time for pre-schoolers, 1.45pm-2.45pm. Tuesday, Sing and Sign with Nickie Gaskell, 11am-noon. Call 673123.
• Parents and Tots, upper room, Sulby Methodist Church, 10.30am. Call 897364.
• Onchan carers and tots, parish hall, Onchan, 1.15pm. Call 625328.
• Tiny Tunes, music time for 0-3s, Family Library, Westmoreland Road, Douglas, 1.30pm, £2.50. Call 673123.
Saturday, June 7
• Young Bowlers Club. Tuition and tips (open to ages 8 to 12), 11am-noon, Surestrike Bowling Alley, Ramsey. To book call 812444.
• Theatrix Theatre Company Musical Theatre, Douglas, Saturday noon-2.30pm for ages 8-12. Also Saturday, babies Irish/mod, 9am. Prep ballet/tap, 10am, babies ballet/tap, 11am. Musical Theatre, ages 5-8. Monday, senior ballet, 4pm; senior tap, 5pm; senior jazz, 5.45pm; adult Irish, 6.30pm. Tuesday community ballet/tap, 4pm; beginners Irish, 4.45pm; junior Irish, 5.30pm; adult tap, 6.15pm. Wednesday, grade 2 ballet/tap, 4pm; novice Irish, 5.30pm; adult ballet, 6.15pm.
Monday, June 9
• Parents and tots, Dhoon Church hall, 9.30am. Call 426395.
• Tots play at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 1.30pm-3.30pm. Also tots craft and play on Wednesday, £1.
• Noah’s Ark Tots Group, Church on The Rock, behind Ramsey bus station, 9.30am. Call 223669.
• Breastfeeding Buddies drop-in clinic, Village Walk Health Centre, Onchan, 10.30am. Call 656030.
• Daniel’s Den, Methodist Church, Arbory Street, Castletown, 10am. Admission £1. Call 822374.
• Michael Miniatures’ parents and tots, Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 2pm. £1.50 per family. Call 491592.
• Do Drop Inn Drama Club, children aged 10+, St Paul’s hall, Ramsey, 7pm.
Tuesday, June 10
• Parents and tots, Auldyn Infants School community room, Ramsey, 9.15am-11.15am.
• Parents and tots group, Cronk-y-Berry School, side entrance, 9.30am. Admission £1. Call 469756. Also Thursday, 1.30pm.
• Toddle Inn, mums and tots group, Port St Mary Living Hope Community Church, 9.30am. Call 835091.
• Tiddlers Group for parents, grandparents or carers, St Olave’s Church hall, Ramsey, 9.45am-11.30am, £1.50.
• Super Saints, All Saints’ Church vestry, Douglas, 10am-11.15am. Call 427185.
• Foxdale mums and tots, community hall, Foxdale School, 2pm. Call 420234.
• Abbey Acorns, ages 4+ at the Abbey Church, Ballasalla, 3.30pm.
• Peel Footlights Youth Theatre, children aged eight-16, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 4pm. Also Thursday. Call 843819.
• 2nd Onchan Beavers, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 5pm.
Wednesday, June 11
• Parents and tots, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 627742.
• Mini Club for parents or carers and their babies, toddlers and pre-school children at Anagh Coar School, Douglas, 9.30am or Braddan Church hall, 2pm. Call 675091.
• Ballabeg Busy Bugs for under fives, Arbory parish hall, Ballabeg, 10am. Call 429676.
• Mums and tots, Marown hall, Peel Road, Crosby, 10.15am. £1.50 per family.
• Twins/Multiple Births Club, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 10am-11.30am. Call 458202..
• Busy Bees parents and tots, Beehive Kindergarten, Onchan, 1.30pm. Also Thursday. Call 674655.
• Ballaquayle Bears Toddler Group, Ballaquayle School hall, Douglas, 1.45pm-3pm.
• Parent and toddler group, Castletown Youth Centre, Arbory Street, 2pm.
• Mums and tots sessions for babies and pre-schoolers at Foxdale School. Dads, grandads, grandmas and carers welcome too. 2pm-3.15pm. £1.50 per family. Call Emma 801946.
• Homework Club for year 7s (11-12 year olds), Youth Centre, Arbory Street, Castletown, 4pm. Call 822490.
• The Energy Youth Group, Colby Methodist Chapel, 7pm-8.30pm. Call Jane 492010.
• Snaefell Cubs, Scout Headquarters, Onchan, 7pm.