Thursday, May 31
• Quiz Night at The Railway, Douglas from 8.30pm. Call 670773.
• Age Concern Isle of Man free computer sessions, iMuseum, Douglas, 10am-12.30pm. Also Wednesday. Also Thursday, Southlands, Port St Mary, 2-4.30pm; Monday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-3.30pm; Tuesday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10am-12.30pm; Wednesday, Southlands, Port St Mary, 2-4.30pm.
• Step-In for tea, coffee, chat and music, Onchan Baptist Church, 10.30am.
• Isle of Man Farmers Market, at Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• Manx Gaelic class with Cathy Clucas, Arbory Commissioners’ Hall, 7.30pm. Call 838527.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
• Great Laxey Mine Railway. Until the end of September. Saturdays. From 11am until 4.30.
Friday, June 1
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, opposite commissioners’ office, 10.30am-midday.
• Learn Manx with Adrian Cain, beginners midday-1pm, intermediates 1pm-2pm, Manx Museum, Douglas. Admission free, Email email@example.com 838527 or 451098.
• Friday Lunchtime Choir, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas. 1.15pm.
• Onchan carers and tots, Parish Hall, Onchan, 1.15pm. Call 625328.
• Meditation at The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
• The Manx Aviation and Military Museum, 10am-4.30pm. Also Saturday and Sunday. 10-4.30pm. Free admission. Donations welcome.
Saturday, June 2
• The Friends of St Jude’s will be serving TT food at Thie-ny-Gaelgey (St Jude’s Straight, near Sulby – inside the old school and outside in the garden) Until 8. 11-4pm.
• TT Drop In Café, Abbey Church Hall, Ballasalla, 8am-5pm. Until June 9.
• TT Cafe at the Parish Hall, Abbey Church, Bridge Road, Ballasalla. Open from 8am to 5pm. Call 824502 during opening hours. Until June 9
• Salvation Army invite you to a Coffee Morning, 10am, The Citadel, Lord St Douglas.
• TT Teas, Bride Church Hall, noon-5pm. Until June 9.
• Theatre Tours, Gaiety Theatre, Douglas, 10am. Tickets for adults £7.50, children £4, family £20. Call 600555.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road Laxey, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Isle of Man Farmers Market, at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 10am-1pm.
• Isle of Man Farmers Market, at Villa Marina, Douglas 10am-2pm.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Milntown House Tours, Ramsey. 2.30pm. £6. Call 812321. Also Wednesday.
Sunday, June 3
• Peel In Motion, Peel Promenade, all day.
• Mad Sunday Vintage Rally, Stone Field, Ballacregan, Port St Mary, 10am-4pm.
• Mad Sunday TT Teas at Dalby : All day refreshments available at St James Schoolrooms Dalby. Open from10am to 4pm.
• Ramsey TT Sprint, Mooragh Promenade, 11am-3pm. Also Tuesday.
• The Southern Vintage Engine and Tractor Club: Annual Vintage Rally on The Stonefield at Ballacreggan Farm, Port St Mary. from 11.00am to 5.00pm.
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group, Cringle Reservoir, 1.30pm
• Fishing workshops for beginners, includes both river and sea, bait, spinning and fly fishing, at Adventurous Experiences lecture room, Patrick Road, St John’s, by Kelvin Tastagh, owner of Kelvin’s Tackle, 2pm. Entry £3 donation to RNLI. Call Kelvin, 478224.
• Isle of Man Farmers Market, at S.100 Clubhouse, Castletown. 1.30-3.30pm.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7pm.
Monday, June 4
• Free coffee morning and chat, St George’s Church Hall, Upper Church Street, Douglas, 10.30am-12.30pm.
• Action Songs and Rhymes, from birth upwards, The Children’s Centre, Woodbourne Road, Douglas, 1.30pm. Also Tuesday, Sulby School, 9.30am; Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 2pm; Wednesday, Auldyn School Community Room, 9.15am and 10.30am.
• Vannin Bridge, Onchan Pensioners Hall, 2pm. Also Thursday.
• Onchan Silver Band practice, The Band Room, off Main Road, Onchan, beginners, 6.30pm and seniors 7.30pm.
• TT Prize Presentation, Royal Hall, Villa Marina, Douglas, 8pm. Also Wednesday.
Tuesday, June 5
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, Woodbourne Road, Douglas, 11am-4pm.
• Friendly Lunches, Royal British Legion Memorial Hall, Droghadfayle Road, Port Erin, 12.30pm.
• Laxey mums and tots, Laxey Pavilion, 1pm. Call 438408.
• Triumph Owners MCC TT Rally, The Shore Hotel, Gansey Bay, 5pm.
• Manx Gaelic conversational class with Adrian Cain, The Rovers, Douglas, 1pm. Also Manx Gaelic class with Brian Stowell at Isle of Man College, Douglas, 7pm. Call 623821.
• Italian Motorcycles night, Port Erin Railway Station, 7pm.
• Whist for Hospice, Michael Methodist Church, 7.30pm. £2.
• EFT group for therapists, looking after the healers by Bill Tucker, Healing of Mann, Ramsey, 7.30pm. Email www.healingofmann.com £6 per session.
Wednesday, June 6
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30am-midday.
• Independent Living Centre, Open Day, Ballakermeen Rd. 9.30-3.30. Call 642511.
• Computer Training Sessions for everyone. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Rd, Onchan. 11am-3pm. Call 679030
• Manx Gaelic class with James O’Meara, St John’s House, 7.30pm. Call 843436.
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group Evening Walk, Rushen Abbey. 7.30pm.
• Bingo, South Douglas Old Friends Association, Finch Road, Douglas, 8pm.
• Bingo Quiz, Archibald Knox, Onchan, 9pm.
• TT Prize Presentations, Villa Marina. 8pm.