Thursday, March 7
• Age Concern - Free Computer Training Sessions, Douglas iMuseum, Kingswood Grove, 10am–12.30pm, Wednesday, Douglas, Drinkwater Street. Also Monday and Tuesday afternoons, 2pm-4.30pm.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, at Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group, Rushen Abbey, 10.30am. Also Sunday, Maughold Church, 1.30pm.
• Manx Gaelic class with Cathy Clucas, Arbory Commissioners’ Hall, 7.30pm. Call 838527.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
• Quiz Night at The Railway, Douglas from 8.30pm. Call 670773.
Friday, March 8
• Willaston Weekly Drop In Centre, Willaston Methodist Church, Barrule Road, 10am-noon.
• Drop in for coffee and a chat, Sulby Methodist Church, 10am-noon.
• The Manx Aviation and Military Museum, 10am-4.30pm. Also Saturday and Sunday, 10am-4.30pm. Free admission. Donations welcome.
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, opposite commissioners’ office, 10.30am-noon.
• Learn Manx with Adrian Cain, beginners noon-1pm, intermediates 1pm-2pm, Manx Museum, Douglas. Admission free. Email email@example.com Call 838527 or 451098.
• Friday Lunchtime Choir, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 1.15pm.
• Castletown and District Over 60s club Afternoon Tea, Castletown Civic Centre, 2pm-3.30pm.
• Family Quiz Night, St Ninian’s Upper School Hall. 7pm. Tickets from the St Ninian’s Upper School office. Adults £10, children £5.
• Meditation at The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
• 60s, 70s, 80s Disco Night at Morton Hall, Castletown, 7.30pm.
Saturday, March 9
• Theatre Tours, Gaiety Theatre, Douglas, 10am. Tickets for adults £7.50, children £4, family £20. Call 600555.
• Children’s cupcake and jewellery workshop, Lakeside Cafe, Mooragh Park, Ramsey. 10am to midday.
• Isms in Art, Sandra Pollard. 10am-5pm. The Stable Building, Centre for Manx Studies, Douglas. £30.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Green Centre, opposite Iceland, Chester Street Complex, Douglas. Information about recycling, energy, insulation and environmental matters. Zero Waste Mann, Isle of Man Friends of the Earth and Manx Energy Advice Centre. Open from 10am.
• Special Mothering Sunday at The Sulby Glen.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 10am-1pm.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market at Villa Marina, Douglas, 10am-2pm.
• Manx Artisan Market, Douglas Market hall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Also Sunday.
Sunday, March 10
• Car Boot Sale, Onchan Community Centre, noon-4pm. Sellers £6.
• Fishing workshops for beginners, includes both river and sea, bait, spinning and fly fishing, at Adventurous Experiences lecture room, Patrick Road, St John’s, by Kelvin Tastagh, owner of Kelvin’s Tackle, 2pm. Entry £3 donation to RNLI. Call Kelvin on 478224.
• Car Boot Sale at Morton Hall, Castletown, 2pm. Call 673320/481532.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7pm.
• Meditation and chat at Pure Inspiration, Studio 1, The Harbour, Ramsey, 7.15pm. Call Gary on 817735.
Monday, March 11
• Peel Branch Mothers’ Union meeting – Victim Support Agency, The Deanery, Peel, 7.30pm.
Tuesday, March 12
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228 or e-mail email@example.com
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, The Old Schoolhouse, Cronkbourne, 11am-4pm.
• Carvery Lunch, Royal British Legion, Port Erin. Tickets £14 from McArds, Port Erin or call 834075/321479.
• Simple Lent Lunches at Cooill Chapel Hall, noon to 1.30pm.
• Manx Gaelic conversational class with Adrian Cain, The Rovers, Douglas, 1pm. Also Manx Gaelic class with Brian Stowell at Isle of Man College, Douglas, 7pm. Call 623821.
• Whist for Hospice, Michael Methodist Church, 7.30pm, £2.
• An evening of Craft Titivation, St Mary’s Church Hall, Port St Mary. Call 473254.
Wednesday, March 13
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30am-noon.
• Health Fayre, IOM College, 9.15am-1pm. Call Abbie on 648252 or Julie 648284.
• Independent Living Centre, Open Day, Ballakermeen Rd, 9.30am-3.30pm. Call 642511.
• Computer Training Sessions for everyone. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Rd, Onchan, 11am-3pm. Call 679030.
• Bereavement support group, friendly get together for anybody feeling isolated or lonely after a bereavement, however or whenever it occurred, tea, coffee and a chat, Scholl Centre, Hospice Isle of Man, 5pm-7pm. Call 647443, 668192 or 647449.
• Samba percussion workshop, no experience necessary, Onchan Silver Bandroom, off Onchan Commissioners car park, 7pm. Cost £3, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manx Gaelic class with James O’Meara, St John’s House, 7.30pm. Call 843436.
• Bingo Quiz, Archibald Knox, Onchan, 9pm.