Thursday, March 14
• Age Concern - Free Computer Training Sessions, Douglas iMuseum, 10am–12.30pm, Wednesday, Drinkwater Street. Also Monday and Tuesday afternoons, 2pm-4.30pm.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, at Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group AGM at Union Mills clubhouse, 1.30pm. Also Sunday, Bowling Green, Peel, 1.30pm.
• Manx Gaelic class with Cathy Clucas, Arbory Commissioners’ Hall, 7.30pm. Call 838527.
• Eco Island presentation by David Green chief executive officer, Keyll Darree, Noble’s Hospital, 7pm.
• Manx Gaelic class, intermediate-advanced with James Harrison (MHF), 7.30pm at Arbory Commissioners Hall. Friday, intermediate/advanced with Adrian Cain (MHF) noon at the Manx Museum. Saturday, intermediate, 10.30am at House of Manannan, Peel. Intermediate/advanced with James Harrison, 10.30am at the Manx Museum. Tuesday, intermediate with Adrian Cain, noon at St. Matthews in Douglas. Advanced, 1pm at The Rovers in Douglas. Beginners, 7.30 at Patchwork Cafe in Port St Mary. Call 451098.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
• Quiz Night at The Railway, Douglas from 8.30pm. Call 670773.
Friday, March 15
• Comic Relief Bake Sale, Hannan Law, 5 Hill Street, Douglas, 8.30am-2pm.
• Willaston Weekly Drop In Centre, Methodist Church, 10am-noon.
• Spring Coffee Morning, Castletown Town Hall, 10am. Call 823016.
• Drop in for coffee and a chat, Sulby Methodist Church, 10am-noon.
• The Manx Aviation and Military Museum, 10am-4.30pm. Also Saturday and Sunday, 10am-4.30pm. Free admission.
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, 10.30am-noon.
• The Manx Blind Welfare Society: Liz Main – Pilates Demo, AGM, at Corrin Court, 11am - 12.30pm.
• Friday Lunchtime Choir, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 1.15pm.
• QEII High School Talent Show, in the School Hall, 6.30pm-9pm. £3 adults, £2 children.
• Meditation at The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
• Friendly Darts Knockout at The Sulby Glen Hotel. £2 to enter. £50 prize.
• Hospice St Patricks Day Golf and Dinner celebrations at Castletown Golf Links and Best Western Palace Hotel.
Saturday, March 16
• Gaiety Theatre Tours, 10am. Tickets £7.50, children £4, family £20. Call 600555.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Life Pregnancy Care Coffee Morning at Grace Baptist Church Hall, Peel, 10.30am-noon.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 10am-1pm.
• Manx National Heritage Talk - Manx Newspapers and Publications Online: A New Research tool by Paul Weatherall at the imuseum, 2pm-5pm, £15.
• IOM Torch Fellowship Group (meeting for the visually impaired), 18 Ballachrink Drive, Onchan. Call 622830.
• Special St. Patrick’s Night at The Sulby Glen, 8pm.
Sunday, March 17
• Indoor Car Boot and Cake Sale for Hyperbaric Chamber, Memorial Hall, Union Mills, 12pm-3pm. Tables £5. Call 467028 to book table.
• Indoor Car Boot Sale, St. John’s School, 2-4pm, admission 50p. In aid of the PTA.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, at S.100 Clubhouse, Castletown, 1.30-3.30pm.
• Car Boot Sale at Morton Hall, Castletown, 2pm. Call 673320/481532.
• An Easter concert by Gareth Moore, Sulby Methodist Church, 3pm.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7pm.
• Meditation and chat at Pure Inspiration, Studio 1, The Harbour, Ramsey, 7.15pm. Call Gary on 817735.
Monday, March 18
• Milntown House Experience with Isle of Man Ghost Tours at 6.45pm and 8.30pm. Call 416824 or email email@example.com
Tuesday, March 19
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, The Old Schoolhouse, Cronkbourne, 11am-4pm.
• Simple Lent Lunches at Cooill Chapel Hall, noon-1.30pm.
• Rushen Floral Art Club Presents a demonstration by The Ichiyo School of Ikebana (Isle of Man Chapter) - Pottery and Twiggery at Port St Mary Town Hall, 7pm. Visitors welcome (£7)
• Whist for Hospice, Michael Methodist Church, 7.30pm, £2.
Wednesday, March 20
• Computer Training Sessions for everyone. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Rd, Onchan, 11am-3pm. Call 679030.
• Last Lent Lunch, Corrin Hall Annex, Peel, 12.15pm.
• Bereavement support group, Scholl Centre, Hospice Isle of Man, 5pm-7pm. Call 647443, 668192 or 647449.
• Samba percussion workshop, Onchan Silver Bandroom, off Onchan Commissioners car park, 7pm. Cost £3, email email@example.com
• Castletown Heritage Monthly Meeting. Presentation - Diving The Racehorse by Brian King, Doors open at 7pm, St Mary’s on the Harbour Church, Hope Street, Castletown. All welcome
• Manx Gaelic class with James O’Meara, St John’s House, 7.30pm. Call 843436.