Thursday, June 27
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group, Sulby Reservoir Car Park, (BBQ), 10.30am
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, at Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• HD Exhibition - Great Art on Screen, at the Studio Theatre, Ballakermeen High School, 7pm. £7. Call 600555.
• Manx Gaelic class with Cathy Clucas, Arbory Commissioners’ Hall, 7.30pm. Call 838527.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
• Quiz Night at The Railway, Douglas 8.30pm. Call 670773.
Friday, June 28
• Port St Mary Queenie Festival. Also Saturday and Sunday.
• Willaston Weekly Drop In Centre, Willaston Methodist Church, Barrule Road, 10am-noon.
• Drop in for coffee and a chat, Sulby Methodist Church, 10am-noon.
• Garage Sale at the back of Crossroads Charity Shop, Victoria Street, Douglas, 10am-4pm.
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, opposite commissioners’ office, 10.30am-noon.
• Friday Lunchtime Choir, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 1.15pm.
• Marown Primary School Summer Fair, 3.30pm-5.50pm.
• Meditation at The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
• The Nutcracker, Purves Puppets, Erin Arts Centre, 7pm. £8. Also Saturday.
• The Link - interesting talks and a buffet supper, Onchan Baptist Church. Call 623415.
Saturday, June 29
• Theatre Tours, Gaiety Theatre, Douglas, 10am. Tickets for adults £7.50, children £4, family £20. Call 600555.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Green Centre, opposite Iceland, Chester Street Complex, Douglas. Information about recycling, energy, insulation and environmental matters. Zero Waste Mann, Isle of Man Friends of the Earth and Manx Energy Advice Centre. Open from 10am.
• All Saints Church, Douglas Seaside Summer Fayre Stalls, games, bouncy castle, refreshments. Free admission.
• Raby Field day, Raby Farm, Glen Maye. Call 845681.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 10am-1pm.
• Family Library launch of Summer Reading Scheme, 10.30am-4pm, Family Library, Douglas. Admission free.
• Port Erin Hidden Gardens, 11am-5pm, brochures available at the Friends’ table by the railway station.
• Great Laxey Mine Railway, open every Saturday, 11am-4.30pm.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Annual Strawberry Fair, Our Lady Star of the Sea, Ramsey. Noon-4pm.
• Laxey Fair, 1pm-5pm. Call Andres Smith on 491391.
• Milntown House Tours every Saturday at 2pm. Call 812321.
• PuppetCraft – Imaginative quality puppetry, Centenary Centre, Peel, 3pm. £5.
Sunday, June 30
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group, St John’s Car Park, 1.30pm.
• Good old fashioned Jumble sale between 11 and 4 at Manx Legion, Market Hill, Douglas.
• Fishing workshops for beginners, includes both river and sea, bait, spinning and fly fishing, at Adventurous Experiences lecture room, Patrick Road, St John’s, by Kelvin Tastagh, owner of Kelvin’s Tackle, 2pm. Entry £3 donation to RNLI. Call 478224.
• Car Boot Sale, Morton Hall, Castletown, 2pm. Call 673320
• Armed Forces Day. Parade departs Regent Street at 3pm, church service at the Villa Marina at 3.45pm.
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission Hall, 7pm.
• Meditation and chat at Pure Inspiration, Ramsey, 7.15pm. Call Gary on 817735.
Monday, July 1
• The Abbey Church Flower Festival, Ballasalla. Organist Hilary Sewell 2-4 and Glenfaba Chorale Concert. Also Tuesday, Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band Concert. 7.30pm.
• Afternoon Tea Dance every Monday, 2pm-4pm, Manx Legion Club, Douglas.
• Afternoon Tea with guest entertainer, Erin Arts Centre, 3.30pm, £11.50.
Tuesday, July 2
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, The Old Schoolhouse, Cronkbourne, 11am-4pm.
• Ramsey Gardening Club visit to Di Hull’s Garden on Old River Road/Hope St, Ramsey.
• Whist for Hospice, Michael Methodist Church, 7.30pm, £2.
Wednesday, July 3
• MS Society coffee morning, Harbour Lights, St Paul’s Square, Ramsey, 10.30am-noon.
• Independent Living Centre, Open Day, Ballakermeen Rd, 9.30am-3.30pm. Call 642511.
• Computer Training Sessions for everyone. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Rd, Onchan, 11am-3pm. Call 679030.
• Bereavement support group, friendly get together for anybody feeling isolated or lonely after a bereavement, however or whenever it occurred, tea, coffee and a chat, Scholl Centre, Hospice Isle of Man, 5pm-7pm. Call 647443.
• Manx Footpaths Conservation Group, SCS Offices/Conference Centre car park at Ballanette Nature Reserve, 7pm.
• Samba percussion workshop, no experience necessary, Onchan Silver Bandroom, off Onchan Commissioners car park, 7pm. Cost £3, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manx Gaelic class with James O’Meara, St John’s House, 7.30pm. Call 843436.
• Bingo Quiz, Archibald Knox.