Thursday, May 22
• Drop In for a bargain at Willaston Methodist Church from 10am-noon. Free refreshments available.
• Age Concern - free computer training sessions, Douglas iMuseum, Kingswood Grove, 10am–12.30pm.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market, at Tynwald Mills, St John’s, 11am-3pm.
• Manx Gaelic class with Cathy Clucas, Arbory Commissioners’ hall, 7.30pm. Call 838527.
• Manx Gaelic class, intermediate-advanced with James Harrison, 7.30pm at Arbory Commissioners’ hall. Friday, intermediate-advanced with Adrian Cain, noon at the Manx Museum, Douglas. Saturday, intermediate 10.30am at House of Manannan in Peel; intermediate-advanced with James Harrison 10.30am at the Manx Museum, Douglas. Tuesday, intermediate with Adrian Cain, noon at St Matthew’s Church in Douglas, advanced 1pm at the Rovers pub in Douglas; beginners 7.30pm at Patchwork Cafe in Port St Mary. Call 451098.
• Bingo Quiz, Manor Hotel, Willaston, 9pm.
• Quiz Night at The Railway, Douglas, 8.30pm. Call 670773.
Friday, May 23
• Friends of the Corrin Home coffee morning, 10am.Children’s books and toys, Stalls, Raffle, Lucky ticket.
• Drop-in for coffee and a chat, Sulby Methodist Church, 10.30am-noon.
• The Manx Aviation and Military Museum, 10am-4.30pm. Also Saturday and Sunday, 10am-4.30pm. Free admission. Donations welcome.
• Coffee and chat, Onchan Methodist Church lounge, opposite commissioners’ office, 10.30am-noon.
• Relax Fridays noon-2pm, Trinity Church hall. Bring your sandwiches and enjoy free tea, coffee and company. Call 628374. Also Revive Fridays 5.30pm-6.30pm. Enjoy the company and a faith tea. Call 621004.
• Friday Lunchtime Choir, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 1.15pm. All welcome.
• Meditation at The Refinery, Duke Street, Douglas, 7pm. Call 467818.
Saturday, May 24
• Car Wash and Jumble Sale, 10am-noon, Foxdale Primary School.
• Theatre Tours, Gaiety Theatre, Douglas, 10am. Tickets for adults £7.50, children £4, family £20. Call 600555.
• Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, 10am-5pm. Also open weekdays.
• Green Centre, opposite Iceland, Chester Street complex, Douglas. Information about recycling, energy, insulation and environmental matters. Zero Waste Mann, Isle of Man Friends of the Earth and Manx Energy Advice Centre. Open from 10am.
• Isle of Man Farmers’ Market at Northern Lights Community Centre, Ramsey, 10am-1pm.
• Coffee and chat, St Mary’s on the Harbour, Castletown, 11am.
• Milntown House Tours every Saturday and Wednesday at 2.30pm. Call 812321.
• Sporty Church, Bunscoill Rhumsaa’s Auldyn hall, from 4.15pm-5.30pm. Bible-based story and prayer. A Ramsey Baptist Church event. Call 316013 or email email@example.com; see the website www.facebook.com/rbcim
• Taste of the USA Night at Surestrike Bowling Alley. 7pm. To book call 812444.
Sunday, May 25
• Castletown Metropolitan Silver Band rehearsals, Queen Street Mission hall, 7pm.
• Meditation and chat at Pure Inspiration, Ramsey, 7.15pm. Call Gary on 817735.
Monday, May 26
• Age Isle of Man - free computer sessions for people aged over 50 at House of Manannan, Peel. Lift available and coffee shop, 10am–12.30pm and 1.30pm–4.30pm.
• MS Society coffee morning, Cherry Orchard, Port Erin, 1.30pm.
• Car boot sale, St John’s school car park, 2pm, stalls £6. Call 801282 to book a space.
• Afternoon Tea Dance, 2pm-4pm, Manx Legion Club, Douglas.
• Shorties, pirate adventure. Children’s soft play centre, Alexandra Road, Castletown, also Tuesday.
Tuesday, May 27
• Computers for Beginners, Onchan Library, 10am-noon. Call 621228.
• Manx Cancer Help drop-in day, Lisa Lowe Centre, The Old Schoolhouse, Cronkbourne, 11am-4pm.
• Lunch Club, Salvation Army Citadel, Lord Street, Douglas, 11.30am. Call 627742.
Wednesday, May 28
• Jurby Motofest. Until June 6. For details www.motofest.im
• Computer Training Sessions for everyone. Leonard Cheshire Disability, Main Road, Onchan, 11am-3pm. Call 679030.
• Call in for coffee at St Peter’s Church, Onchan, 11am and 1pm.
• Bereavement support group, friendly get together for anyone feeling isolated or lonely after a bereavement, however or whenever it occurred, tea, coffee and a chat, Scholl Centre, Hospice Isle of Man, 5pm-7pm. Call 647443.
• Samba percussion workshop, no experience necessary, Onchan Silver Bandroom, off Onchan Commissioners’ car park, 7pm. Cost £3, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manx Gaelic class with James O’Meara, St John’s House, 7.30pm. Call 843436.
• Bingo Quiz, Archibald Knox Onchan.