Thursday, November 27
• Tea dance, South Douglas Old Friends’ Association, Finch Road, Douglas, 2pm.
• Dance classes for children, Centenary Centre, Peel, 4pm. Call 450688.
• Modern Line Dance classes for all levels at the Legion hall, Onchan. Also Monday and Wednesday. Call 670308.
• Scottish country dancing, St Olave’s Church hall in Cumberland Road, Ramsey, at 7.30pm. Call 817610 or 813074 or 628521.
• Fitsteps at Onchan Community hall, 7.30pm. Booking is required via text or call 456056.
• Strictly Come Dancing for beginners, Royal British Legion hall, Port Erin, 8pm. £3.50 per person.
• Irish set dancing above Macbeth’s, Victoria Street, Douglas, 8pm. Call 457268.
Friday, November 28
• 5pm-5.45pm under 6 years ballroom; 5.45pm-6.30pm 6-9 years ballroom; 6.30pm-7.15pm 9-12 years ballroom; 7.15pm-8pm 12+ years ballroom, St Matthew’s Church hall, Douglas. Also Tuesday, 4pm-4.45pm under 8 years ballroom; 4.45pm-5.30pm Dynamites freestyle; 5.30pm-6.15pm 8-12 years ballroom; 6.15pm-7pm Energisers freestyle; 7pm-7.45pm 12+ years ballroom; 7.45pm-8.30pm Explosions freestyle. Call 474063.
• Modern Dance, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 5.45pm. Also Thursday at 4.30pm. Tap jnr, 6.45pm. Also tap adv at 7.30pm. Also Beginners tap, Tuesday at 4.30pm.
• Argentinian Tango beginners class, St Paul’s hall, Ramsey, 7pm. Call 880650.
• Line Dancing, Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 7pm. Beginners welcome, adults £3.50, children £1.50. Call 878687.
Saturday, November 29
• Dance time for children, Port Erin Methodist hall, from 9.30am. £2.50 per half hour. Call 835696.
• Ballroom dancing for children of all ages, Royal British Legion hall, Port Erin, 10am.
• Theatrix Theatre Company Musical Theatre, Douglas, Saturday noon-2.30pm for ages 8-12. Also Saturday, babies Irish/mod, 9am. prep ballet/tap, 10am, babies ballet/tap, 11am. Monday, senior ballet, 4pm; senior tap, 5pm; senior jazz, 5.45pm; adult Irish, 6.30pm. Tuesday community ballet/tap, 4pm; beginners Irish, 4.45pm; junior Irish, 5.30pm; adult tap, 6.15pm. Wednesday, grade 2 ballet/tap, 4pm; novice Irish, 5.30pm; adult ballet, 6.15pm.
• Irish dance mixed, 3pm. Also prim/int on Monday at 4.30pm and Tuesday at 6.15pm. Beginners on Tuesday at 5.15pm. Stage snr 4pm. Also stage int at 5pm, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park.
• Sequence dancing, Onchan Pensioners’ hall (across from library), 8pm. Call 829669.
• Social sequence dancing, Pulrose Methodist Church hall, Douglas, 8pm. Also Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. Call 842878.
Sunday, November 30
• Perree Bane Manx folk dancing, Ballasalla village hall, 7pm.
Monday, December 1
• Ballet, Viking Works, Riverside, Peel, 5.45pm. Also Thursday at 4.30pm.
• Country dancing, Willaston hall, 7pm-9pm. Call 628521.
• Ceroc dance night, Masonic hall, Douglas, 7.30pm-10.30pm.
• Line dancing, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8.15pm. Call 436219.
Tuesday, December 2
• Oriental dance exercise, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 10am. Also Wednesdays, The Gym, Ramsey. Call 300020.
• Line dancing for beginners, The South Douglas Old Friends’ Association, Finch Road, Douglas, 7.30pm-8.30pm, doors open 7pm.
• Linedancercise at St John’s football clubhouse, 7.30pm-9pm, call 467285.
• Sequence dancing with Port Erin Dancing Club, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8pm.
Wednesday, December 3
• Tea dance at St John’s Methodist hall, live music with Eric and Jimmy, 2pm. Call 842548.
• Ballroom dancing for children, Centenary Centre, Peel, 4pm. Call 450688.
• Ballet, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Latin Line Dancing, 7.30pm. Beginners welcome. Royal British Legion hall, Port Erin, call 835098.
• Ballroom dancing, Villa Marina, Douglas, 7.30pm. Call 623414.
• Rhythmic dance, St Ninian’s dance studio, Douglas, 8pm.