Monday, December 28
• Ballet, Viking Works, Riverside, Peel, 5.45pm. Also Thursday at 4.30pm.
• Country dancing, Willaston hall, 7pm-9pm. Call 628521.
• Ceroc dance night, Masonic hall, Douglas, 7.30pm-10.30pm.
• Line dancing, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8.15pm. Call 436219.
Tuesday, December 29
• Oriental dance exercise, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 10am. Also Wednesdays, The Gym, Ramsey. Call 300020.
• Line dancing for beginners, The South Douglas Old Friends’ Association, Finch Road, Douglas, 7.30pm-8.30pm.
• Linedancercise at St John’s football clubhouse, 7.30pm-9pm, call 467285.
• Sequence dancing with Port Erin Dancing Club, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 8pm.
Wednesday, December 30
• Scottish Country Dancing, The Working Men’s Institute, Laxey, 2pm-4pm. Call 817610.
• Tea dance at St John’s Methodist hall, live music with Eric and Jimmy, 2pm. Call 842548.
• Ballroom dancing for children, Centenary Centre, Peel, 4pm. Call 450688.
• Ballet, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Latin line dancing, Royal British Legion hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm. Call 835098.
• Ballroom dancing, Villa Marina, Douglas, 7.30pm. Call 623414.
• Rhythmic dance, St Ninian’s dance studio, Douglas, 8pm.