Thursday, April 12
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Friday, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Monday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10.30am; Tuesday, Castletown Sandfield residents lounge, 2pm; Wednesday, Westland’s Residents Lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors at Ballakermeen High School, Douglas, 5pm; Tuesday, Arbory Village Hall, beginners at 4pm and Grade 1 and above at 5pm; Wednesday, Ramsey Grammar School, juniors at 5pm and seniors at 6pm , also at Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, juniors at 6.30pm and adults at 7.30pm.
• Southern Gymnastics Club, Ballsalla School, 4pm. Also Tuesday, Castle Rushen High School, 5pm. Call 473741.
• Northern Gymnastics Club, Ramsey Grammar School, 5pm.
• Braaid Fencing Club, Foxdale School, 5.45pm. Call 801832.
• Pilates, St John’s Methodist Church Hall, 6.15pm. Also Friday and Monday, 9.30am; Wednesday, 6.15pm; Monday, King William’s College, 6.30pm. Call 427401.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday, 1.15pm.
• Aerobics and body toning, bring your own mat, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Monday, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist Hall, 7.15pm. Also Friday, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm; Saturday, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• Fencing for ages 7 and up, Onchan Community Hall, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesdays, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, April 13
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm.
Saturday, April 14
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday, Call 254499.
Monday, April 16
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC 3-4pm. Also Tuesday 6-7pm.
• Yoga, Rushen United FC Clubhouse, Port Erin, beginners 6-7.15pm. Intermediates 7.30-8.45pm. Also Wednesday morning 9.30-10.30am.
• Pilates, St. John’s Methodist Church Hall, 9.30am Call 427401.
• Beginners Pilates, Rushen Primary School, Port Erin, 6.15pm. Improvers at 7.30pm; Beginners Wednesday at Victoria Road Primary School, Castletown, 7.30pm. Call 491963.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael, 8pm.
Tuesday, April 17
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am.
• Pilates for Horse Riders, Ballaugh, 5.15pm and 6.30pm, Call 465115.
• Pilates, The Hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
• Qigong, Community Hall, Clenagh Road, Sulby, 7pm. Call 878607.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• Arbory Badminton Club, Arbory School Hall, 8pm. Call 832094.
Wednesday, April 18
• Gentle yoga, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, Braddan Church Hall, 5.30pm and 6.45pm. Call 465115.
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.
• Beginners yoga, St Ninians Dance Studio, Douglas, 6.30pm.