Thursday, May 24
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Friday, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Monday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10.30am; Tuesday, Castletown Sandfield residents lounge, 2pm; Wednesday, Westland’s Residents Lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Braaid Fencing Club, Foxdale School, 5.45pm. Call 801832.
• Aqua Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Aerobics and body toning, bring your own mat, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Monday, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, May 25
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
Saturday, May 26
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday, Call 254499.
Sunday, May 27
• Yoga & Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas 6-7.30pm.
Monday, May 28
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC 3-4pm £1.55. Also Tuesday 6-7pm.
• Yoga, Rushen United FC Clubhouse, Port Erin, beginners 6-7.15pm. Intermediates 7.30-8.45pm. Also Wednesday morning 9.30-10.30am.
• Ladies’ activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Pilates, St. John’s Methodist Church Hall, 9.30am. Call 427401.
• Zumba Fitness Class. 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Morton Hall, Castletown. Also Wednesday Zumba Toning Class 6.30pm to 7.30pm and Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Corrin Hall, Peel. Call Sue 230369.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, May 29
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Arbory Badminton Club, Arbory School Hall, 8pm. Call 832094.
Wednesday, May 30
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates, Braddan Church Hall, 5.30pm and 6.45pm. Call Suzanne 465115.
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII Astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8 and up), 6pm; Seniors (13 and up), 7.30pm. Call 801802 or email@example.com