Thursday, August 9
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Friday, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Monday, Ramsey Town Hall, 10.30am; Tuesday, Castletown Sandfield residents lounge, 2pm; Wednesday, Westland’s Residents Lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors at Ballakermeen High School, Douglas, 5pm; Tuesday, Arbory Village Hall, beginners at 4pm and Grade 1 and above at 5pm; Wednesday, Ramsey Grammar School, juniors at 5pm and seniors at 6pm , also at Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, juniors at 6.30pm and adults at 7.30pm.
• Southern Gymnastics Club, Ballsalla School, 4pm. Also Tuesday, Castle Rushen High School, 5pm. Call 473741.
• Northern Gymnastics Club, Ramsey Grammar School, 5pm.
• Braaid Fencing Club, Foxdale School, 5.45pm. Call 801832.
• Aqua Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates, St John’s Methodist Church Hall, 6.15pm. Also Friday and Monday, 9.30am; Wednesday, 6.15pm; Monday, 6.15pm Colby Methodist Halll. Call 427401.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday, 1.15pm.
• Aerobics and body toning, bring your own mat, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Monday, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist Hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489.
• Fencing for ages 7 and up, Onchan Community Hall, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesdays, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, August 10
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
Saturday, August 11
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday, Call 254499.
Sunday, August 12
• Yoga & Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas 6-7.30pm.
Monday, August 13
• Ladies’ activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Pilates, St. John’s Methodist Church Hall, 9.30am Call 427401.
• Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, midday. Also Tuesday midday and Wednesday at 6pm. Call 688556.
• Circuit Training, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday at 7pm. Call 688588.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Exercise Boot Camp, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.15pm. Also Wednesday, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 6pm; Thursday, Glen Vine Church Hall, 9.15am.
• Zumba Fitness Class. 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Morton Hall, Castletown. Also Wednesday Zumba Toning Class 6.30pm to 7.30pm and Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Corrin Hall, Peel. Call Sue 230369.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, August 14
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. Cost £3 per session.
• Pilates for Horse Riders, Ballaugh, 5.15pm and 6.30pm, Call 465115.
• Pilates, The Hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email email@example.com
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• Qigong, Community Hall, Clenagh Road, Sulby, 7pm. £5 per session, Call 878607.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Arbory Badminton Club, Arbory School Hall, 8pm. Call 466370.
Wednesday, August 15
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates, Braddan Church Hall, 5.30pm and 6.45pm. Call Suzanne 465115.
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII Astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8 and up), 6pm; Seniors (13 and up), 7.30pm. Call 801802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.
• Beginners yoga, St Ninians Dance Studio, Douglas, 6.30pm.