Thursday October 11
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Pulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am and Noble’s Park, Douglas, 5.30pm; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Southern Gymnastics Club, Ballasalla School, 4pm. Also Tuesday, Castle Rushen High School, 5pm. Call 473741.
• Pilates, St John’s Methodist Church Hall, 6.15pm. Also Friday and Monday, 9.30am; Wednesday, 6.15pm; Monday, 6.15pm Colby Methodist Hall. Call 427401.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, New Road, Laxey. 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist Hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489.
• Fencing for all ages. Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesdays, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, October 12
• Walk and talk, Earroo Nane House, 1 Snaefell View, Threshold Estate, Jurby, 10am.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, October 13
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
• Gymnastics and dance, St Ninian’s School, Douglas, 2pm. Also Wednesday. Call 254499.
Sunday, October 14
• Yoga and Nutrition. Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas, 6-7.30pm.
Monday, October 15
• Arthritis exercise, NSC, Douglas, 1pm. Call 688588.
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC, 3-4pm £1.55. Also Tuesday, 6-7pm.
• Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, noon. Also Tuesday midday and Wednesday at 6pm. Call 688556.
• Circuit Training, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday at 7pm. Call 688588.
• Beginners Pilates, Rushen Primary School, Port Erin, 6.15pm. Improvers at 7.30pm; Beginners Wednesday at Victoria Road Primary School, Castletown, 7.30pm. Call 491963.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Exercise Boot Camp, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.15pm. Also Wednesday, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 6pm; Thursday, Glen Vine Church Hall, 9.15am.
• Zumba Fitness Class. 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Morton Hall, Castletown. Also Wednesday Zumba Toning Class 6.30pm to 7.30pm and Zumba Toning Class 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Corrin Hall, Peel. Call Sue 230369.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
Tuesday, October 16
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Pilates for Horse Riders, Ballaugh, 5.15pm and 6.30pm, Call 465115.
• Pilates, The Hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email email@example.com
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors, 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
Wednesday, October 17
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII Astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8+), 6pm; Seniors (13 and up), 7.30pm. Call 801802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lyengar inspired yoga, Wednesday, 6 till 7.30pm, Brightlife, Andreas. Contact Kel on 452015 or kelandsi@Manx.net
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.
• Beginners yoga, St Ninian’s Dance Studio, Douglas, 6.30pm.