Thursday, March 7
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Iyengar inspired yoga classes, Children’s Yoga, 3.45pm-4.45pm, reception to Year 3 and 4.45pm-5.45pm, Year 4 to teenagers. Men’s Yoga, 6.30pm-8pm, mixed ability. All at Laxey Football Club. Call Jane on 863130 for other classes.
• Aqua Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday, 1.15pm.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist Hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489.
• Fencing for all ages. Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish Hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish Hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesday, Scoill Ree Gorree Sports Hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, March 8
• Zumba Classes at Silvercraigs Hotel, Queens Promenade, 9.45am and 10.25am. Creche facility. Zumba Masterclass for beginners, Zumba Gold and Zumba Fitness Classes for ladies
and mums and tots. Also Tuesday.
• Acrobatics, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murrays Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, March 9
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints Hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish Hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s AFC mixed under 11s training, Pulrose Football Fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
Sunday, March 10
• Yoga and Nutrition, Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas. 6-7.30pm.
Monday, March 11
• Ladies’ activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Arthritis exercise, NSC, Douglas, 1pm. Call 688588.
• Disability Swimming Sessions, NSC, 3-4pm, £1.55. Also Tuesday, 6-7pm.
• Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, noon. Also Tuesday at noon and Wednesday at 6pm. Call 688556.
• Circuit Training, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday at 7pm. Call 688588.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion Hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View Hall, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, March 12
• Fit2Go walking sessions, Car Park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Cheerleading, All Saints Church Hall, 4.30pm. Call 254499 or email email@example.com
• Pilates, The Hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish Community Hall, 7pm.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IOM Karate Federation, Murrays Road School, Juniors, 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Zumba Toning, Jurby Parish Hall, 7.40pm. Also Monday, Morton Hall, Castletown; Wednesday, Corrin Hall, Peel. Call 230369.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
Wednesday, March 13
• Gentle yoga, ladies class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Pilates in Colby Methodist Hall, at 10am. Call Lizzy Main on 427401 or visit pilates-isle-of-man.co.uk
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Iyengar inspired yoga, 6pm-7.30pm, Brightlife, Andreas. Contact Kel on 452015 or kelandsi@Manx.net
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.