Thursday, September 5
• Thighs, Bums and Tums, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 9.30am. Also Tuesday. Call 335635.
• Yoga, Iyengar (mixed) 9.30am-11am, Tuesday (Men onlyclass) 7pm-8.30pm; Wednesday (Mixed) 6.45pm-8.15pm, 10 Perwick Bay, Port St Mary.
• Walk and talk, Harbour Lights Cafe, Peel, 10am. Also Friday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Monday, Poulsom Park, Castletown, 10.30am; Tuesday, NSC, Douglas, 10am; Wednesday, Ramsey Rugby Club, 10am. Call 688592.
• Pilates 9.30am and 10.45am, Hot Yoga 6pm and 7.30pm, Friday, Kettlebells 7am and 1.10pm, Get Yoga Fit 10am, Hot Yoga 6.30pm, Saturday, Hot Yoga, 10am and 11.30am , Sunday, Hot Yoga 10am and 11.30am , Monday, Kettlebells 7am and 1.10pm, Get Yoga Fit 10am, Warm Pilates 5pm, Hot Yoga for Beginners 6.30pm, Tuesday, 7am Hot Yoga, 5.30pm Pilates, Wednesday, Kettlebells 7am and 1.10pm, Get Yoga Fit 10am, Hardcore 6 pack ABS 5.45pm, Pilates 6.30pm at The Gym, Ramsey 812100.
• Fitness league exercise class, Ballafesson Church hall, Port Erin, 10.30am. Call 832759.
• Gentle Circuits, NSC, Douglas, 11am. Also Saturday. Call 688588.
• Pilates at noon and 2.15pm. Also balance pilates at 1.30pm on Tuesdays. All at the Church on the Rock, Ramsey. Also 9.15am Pilates at Woodbourne Square, Douglas, at 9.15am on Tuesdays. Call 491449.
• Chair based exercise sessions, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Friday, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Monday, Ramsey town hall, 10.30am; Tuesday, Castletown Sandfield residents’ lounge, 2pm; Wednesday, Westland’s residents’ lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish hall, 2pm. Call 813222.
• Iyengar inspired yoga classes, Children’s Yoga, 3.45pm-4.45pm, reception to Year 3 and 4.45pm-5.45pm, Year 4 to teenagers. Men’s Yoga, 6.30pm-8pm, mixed ability. Hatha Yoga, Monday, 9.15am-10.45am mixed ability for over 60s, Monday, 11am-12.30pm, Hatha Yoga, Wednesday, 7pm-8.30pm mixed ability. All at Laxey Football Club. Call Jane on 863130 or email@example.com
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors at Ballakermeen High School, Douglas, 5pm; Tuesday, Arbory village hall, beginners at 4pm and Grade 1+ 5pm; Wednesday, Ramsey Grammar School, juniors at 5pm and seniors at 6pm, also at Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, juniors at 6.30pm and adults at 7.30pm.
• Southern Gymnastics Club, Ballasalla School, 4pm. Also Tuesday, Castle Rushen High School, 5pm. Call 473741.
• Northern Gymnastics Club, Ramsey Grammar School, 5pm.
• Get Back Into The Swing of Things - badminton, squash, table tennis and mini tennis, includes equipment and a coach, NSC, 2pm-4pm.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Monday, 8pm; Wednesday, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7-8pm. Also Monday 7-8pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, Peel, 7pm. Also Tuesday, 1.15pm.
• Aerobics and body toning, bring your own mat, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Monday, Park View Hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489.
• Fencing for all ages. Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Monday, Andreas Parish hall, 4.30pm; Tuesday, Arbory Parish hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wednesday, Scoill Ree Gorree sports hall, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tuesday.
Friday, September 6
• Pilates St John’s Methodist hall at 9.30am and The Studio, Falcon Road, Douglas, at 1pm,Monday - St John’s Methodist hall at 9.30am and Colby Methodist hall at 6.15pm,Wednesday - St John’s Primary School at 5.15pm and 6.15pm. Equipment provided. Ring Lizzy Main on 427401 or visit http://pilates-isle-of-man.co.uk
• Zumba Classes at Silvercraigs Hotel, Queen’s Promenade, 9.45am and 10.25am. Creche facility. Zumba Masterclass for beginners, Zumba Gold and Zumba Fitness Classes for women and mums and tots. Also Tuesday.
• Acrobatics, Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm. Seniors (age 16+), 7pm. Beginners welcome. Also Monday and Wednesday.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murray’s Road School, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm. No experience necessary.
Saturday, September 7
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Monday.
• Yoga, Arbory Parish hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s A football club mixed under 11s training, Pulrose football fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Also 6-7yrs, Wednesdays at 5.30pm and Monday and Wednesday, 8-13yrs at 6pm, all ages at 7.15pm. Text 432152.
Sunday, September 8
• Yoga and Nutrition, Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas. 6-7.30pm.
Monday, September 9
• Women’s activity morning, NSC, Douglas, 9.30am. Call 688556.
• Beginners Yoga, 10am, Karma, 2nd Floor, 8 Victoria Street, Douglas. Also at 10am (over 60s half price £5).
• Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, noon. Also Tuesday at noon and Wednesday at 6pm. Call 688556.
• Circuit Training, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Also Wednesday at 7pm. Call 688588.
• Zumba, NSC, Douglas, 6pm. Call 688588.
• Exercise Boot Camp, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.15pm. Also Wednesday, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 6pm; Thursday, Glen Vine Church hall, 9.15am. - 14/10/11
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Thursday. Call 452729.
• Deep Water Aquafit, NSC, Douglas, 7.15pm. Call 688588.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View hall, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, September 10
• Fit2Go walking sessions, car park, Station Road, St John’s, 9am. For ladies looking to improve their fitness. £3.
• Cheerleading, All Saints Church hall, 4.30pm. Call 254499.
• Pilates, the hall at Church on The Rock, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Call 491449.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre Parish community hall, 7pm.
• Body Toning, NSC, Douglas, 7pm. Also Wednesday at 11am. Call 688588.
• IoM Karate Federation, Murray’s Road School, Juniors, 7pm, Seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm. Call Liz on 466370.
• Early Morning Boot Camp, 6.15am-7am. Also Wednesday and Friday. Evening Boot Camp, 6pm-6.45pm, Tuesday and Thursday, and 9am-9.45am Saturday. Also Kettlebell Classes, Wednesday, 6pm-7pm, Saturday, 8am-8.45am, Marown Millennium Hall. Call 465335.
Wednesday, September 11
• Gentle yoga, women’s class, Gena’s Dance Academy, Peel, 9.30am. Call 456782.
• Pilates, NSC, Douglas, 12.10pm. Call 688588.
• Thompson Travel Netball Club junior training, Braddan School, 6pm. For ages 10-14.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII astro pitch, Peel. Juniors (8+), 6pm; Seniors (13+), 7.30pm. Call 801802.
• Iyengar inspired yoga, 6pm-7.30pm, Brightlife, Andreas. Contact Kel on 452015.
• Bowling club night, Port Erin Bowling Club, Breagle Glen, 6.30pm.