Thursday, June 2
• Walk and Talk: Peel promenade, 10am-11.30am. Also Fri, NSC, 9.30am-11.30am; Mon, Poulsom Park, Castletown, 10am-noon, NSC, 5.30pm-7.30pm; Tues, NSC, 9.30am-11.30am. Wed, Mooragh Park, Ramsey, 10am-11.30am. Call Lesley Patterson, 686852.
• Keep Fit for beginners/over 50s, Colby Football Club, 10am. Also, kettlecardio 6.30pm. Sat, kettlecardio, 10am. Wed, aerobics, Ballabeg Hall, 6pm. Call Sara, 432535.
• Iyengar yoga (mixed), 10 Perwick Bay, Port St Mary, 9.30am. Also, Tues, men only, 7pm; Wed, mixed, 6.45pm. Call 452791.
• Wheelie Active Parents (mums and buggies), Villa Marina reception, 9.30am.
• Chair-based exercise, Onchan Youth and Community Centre, 1.30pm. Also Fri, Port Erin Methodist Church hall, 2pm; Mon, Ramsey town hall, 10.30am; Tues, Castletown Sandfield residents’ lounge, 2pm; Wed, Westlands’ residents’ lounge, Peel, 10.30am. Call 642668.
• Pilates, beginners to intermediate, 38 Woodbourne Square, Douglas, 2pm, 5.30pm and 7pm. Call 491449.
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre parish hall, 2pm. Call Pete Jackson, 898468.
• Mini tennis coaching, Douglas LTC, Kensington Road. Year 3, 4.30pm; year 4, 5.30pm. Also Tues, adult beginners and improvers tennis coaching, 6pm. Call 302642.
• Iyengar inspired yoga, Laxey Football Club. Children’s yoga years 3 to 6, 3.30pm; recep-yr 2, 4.30-5.15pm; teenage yoga, 5.15pm; men’s yoga, 6.30pm. Also Mon, mixed ability hatha yoga, 9.15am; Wed, adult Iyengar inspired yoga, 7pm-8.30pm. Call Jane, 863130.
• Manx Fencing Club, Ashley Hill School, Onchan, 4pm. Also seniors, BHS, Douglas, 5pm; Tues, Arbory village hall, beginners, 4pm; Grade 1+, 5pm. Wed, juniors, RGS, 5pm; seniors, 6pm. Also, juniors, Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; adults, 7.30pm.
• Southern Gymnastics Club, Ballasalla School, 4pm. Also Tues, CRHS, 5pm. Call 473741.
• Northern Gymnastics Club, RGS, 5pm.
• Anti-gravity yoga, Savina’s Secret Studio, Glen Falcon Road, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also, pole fitness, 7.45pm. Call 203502.
• Western Athletics Club, QEII High School, 6.30pm.
• Zumba, Carrefour Health Club, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Mon, 8pm; Wed, 9.45am.
• Cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Also Mon, 7pm. Call 452729/863602.
• Peel Badminton Club, Corrin Hall, Peel, 7pm.
• Aquafit, Western Swimming Pool, 7pm. Also Tues, 1.15pm.
• Aerobics and body toning, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 7pm. Also Mon, Park View hall, Kirk Michael. Call 455924.
• Zumba, The Institute, Laxey 7pm-8pm, also Tues, 7.30pm.
• Yoga, Cooil Methodist hall, 7.15pm. Call 494489.
• Fencing, Ashley Hill School, 7.30pm. Also Mon, Andreas parish hall, 4.30pm; Tues, Arbory parish hall, 4pm and Ebenezer Hall, Kirk Michael, 6.30pm; Wed, Scoill Ree Gorree, Ramsey, 5pm. Call 880863.
• Zumba, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 7.30pm. Call 425270. Also Tues.
• Fun Aquafit, Cherry Orchard Hotel pool, 7.45pm. Also Tues.
Friday, June 3
• Ladies tennis, Albany LTC, 10am. Also Sat, junior beginners, noon; Sun, club morning, 10.30am; Tues, club night, 7pm; Wed, club morning, 10.30am; Call Pat Sharp, 861497/ Jan Gaskill, 862144.
• RUN IOM running group for all abilities with UKA qualified coach,TT Grandstand, Noble’s Park, 12.10pm-12.45pm. See Facebook or email email@example.com Also Mon, meet Jubilee Kiosk, Douglas seafront.
• Acrobatics, The Dance Factory, Onchan Park, 4.30pm.
• Cronkbourne Cricket Club juniors indoor training, BHS, 5.45pm.
• Yoga class, Move it Dance Studio, Westmoreland Road, 6pm-7.30pm.
• Manx ABC Boxing, Palace Terrace, Douglas. Juniors, 6pm; seniors , 7pm. Also Mon and Wed.
• Yoga, Morton Hall, Onchan, 6.30pm. Call 494489.
• Tai chi chuan, Murray’s Road School, Douglas, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Indoor bowls, Legion Hall, Port St Mary, 7.30pm.
Saturday, June 4
• Pregnancy yoga, All Saints’ hall, Douglas, 10am. Call 461461.
• Yoga, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 10.15am. Also Mon.
• Yoga, Arbory parish hall, 10.30am. Call 494489.
• St Mary’s football club mixed u11s, Pulrose football fields, 10.30am. Call 405859.
• Tae Kwondo beginners, Pinewood Complex, Pulrose, 10.45am. Text 432152.
Sunday, June 5
• Reikido, The Royal British Legion, Port Erin, 11am. Also Mon, 8pm. Call Nick, 398955.
• Yoga and Nutrition, Karma Yoga Studio, Douglas, 6pm.
Monday, June 6
• Pilates Isle of Man, mat based Pilates classes, The Pilates Studio, Peel, Mon 9.30am, Wed, 5.15pm and 6.30pm, Thur, 6.15pm, Fri, 9.30am, Sat, 9.45am. Also mat based Pilates, Colby Methodist Hall, Mon, 6pm. Chair based Pilates, Pilates Studio, Peel, Thurs, 10am ( free for members of MS Society). Pilates for orthopedic and neurological conditions available upon request, ante/post natal Pilates as required. Contact Lizzy Main, 427401, firstname.lastname@example.org,pilates-isle-of-man.co.uk.
• Beginners yoga, Karma, 2nd Floor, Victoria Street, Douglas 10am.
• Exercise Boot Camp, Corrin Hall, Peel, 6.15pm. Also Wed, Philip Christian Centre, Peel, 6pm; Thurs, Glen Vine Church hall, 9.15am.
• Finch Hill cricket training, 7pm-8pm.
• Bodyweight and cardiotone, Laxey Working Men’s Institute, 7pm. Call 452729.
• Women’s self-defence classes, British Legion hall, Port Erin, 7.30pm.
• Kirk Michael Badminton Club, Park View hall, 8pm. Call 878536.
Tuesday, June 7
• Early Morning Boot Camp, Marown Millennium hall, 6.15am. Also Wed and Fri. Evening Boot Camp, 6pm, Thurs and Tues, 6pm; Sat, 9am. Also kettlebells, Sat, 8am; Wed, 6pm. Call 465335.
• Fit2Go walking, Station Road car park, St John’s, 9am.
• Pilates at 38 Woodbourne Square, Douglas, 9.15am; Trinity Church, Ramsey, 6.15pm. Also, balance and pilates, Cooyrt Balleigh, Ramsey, 1.30pm. No floor exercise. Call 491449.
• Cheerleading, All Saints’ Church hall, 4.30pm. Call 254499.
• Jamse’s fitness boot camp, Douglas promenade, 6pm-7pm. Also Thursday. Call, 614570.
• Adult beginners and improvers tennis coaching, Douglas LTC, Kensington Road, 6pm, Call 302642.
• Zumba, Fiesta Havana, Douglas, 7pm. Email email@example.com
• Tai Chi Chuan, Lezayre parish community hall, 7pm.
• IoM Karate Federation, Murray’s Road School, juniors, 7pm; seniors, 7.30pm. Call 612305.
• Badminton club, Arbory School, Ballabeg, 8pm-10pm. Call Liz on 466370.
Wednesday, June 8
• Zumba classes, beginners, antenatal and postnatal, 9.45am, zumba fitness, advanced, 10.45am at Zumba Isle of Man, Silvercraigs Hotel. Call 677776.
• MYG junior cricket training, Ashley Hill School, under 9s, 6pm-7pm; u11s, 7pm-9pm.
• Valkyrs Hockey Club training, QEII astro pitch, Peel. Juniors, 6pm; seniors, 7.30pm. Call 801802.
• Iyengar inspired yoga, Brightlife, Andreas, 6pm. Call Kel, 452015.