Friday, December 30
• Brown Sugar, O’Donnell’s, Douglas, 4pm. Also at The Queens, Douglas, 9.30pm
• Chris Winchester at Jaks, Douglas
Saturday, December 31
• Brown Sugar at the Mount Murray Hotel and Country Club, Santon.
• Power Cut at Jaks, Douglas
• Winter Wonderland Marquee, Noble’s Park, Douglas, 7.30pm to 1am Adult £60, child £10. Band. DJ & Disco
• Final Cut and Mr Eliminator and the Deadly Vipers at the Ship Inn in Castletown, starts 9pm.
Sunday, January 1
• Brown Sugar, The Haven, Port Erin, 4pm. Also at The Sidings, Castletown,
Tuesday, January 3
• Accoustic Sing -a- Round, The Manor, Willaston
• Soundcheck, live bands, Basement Youth Arts Centre, Kensington Road, Douglas, 6.30pm. Also Rock Choir. Singing 6pm-7pm. Also Thursday and Saturday.
• The What You Want Acoustic Music Club, The Manor, Willaston, 8.30pm.
Wednesday, January 4
• Karaoke at the British, Douglas.
Thursday, January 5
• Ramsey Folk Club at The Britannia, Ramsey, 9pm
• Karaoke with Ray Sloane at The Saddle Inn, Douglas.
• One-hour session of guitar practise, Archibald Knox meeting rooms, Onchan, 5.45pm-6.45pm. Free for all levels.