Tomorrow evening’s Manxman sailing to Heysham and its return journey from the Lancashire port in the early hours of Wednesday are at risk because of forecast strong winds.

A decision will be made by the ship’s master as to whether the sailings will go ahead no later than 6pm on Tuesday.