Tonight's Ben-my-Chree sailing from Douglas to Heysham is going ahead after all.
Also in the news
Yesterday evening, the Steam Packet warned it might not sail because of forecast bad weather.

Tonight's Ben-my-Chree sailing from Douglas to Heysham is going ahead after all.
Yesterday evening, the Steam Packet warned it might not sail because of forecast bad weather.
More About:
© 2026 – Iliffe Media Group Ltd, Winship Road, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6PP
Comments
We've recently changed our login process. If you have an account for commenting, you will need to re-register on the login window.
This article has no comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.