Steam Packet warns of possible disruption again
The Steam Packet says tomorrow’s 8.45am Ben-my-Chree sailing from Douglas to Heysham might be cancelled or disrupted because of forecast bad weather.
A decision will be made by 7am tomorrow.
If it is affected, it will obviously have an effect on the return sailing.
There has been a spate of cancellations and disruption over the last few weeks.
CommentsTo leave a comment you need to create an account. |